Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

SHOULD **** PIC SPAMMERS GET TWITCH REWARDS?

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *** pick spammers should not receive twitch rewards
    Grr Goons.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Sinolai
    Sinolai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (posted in comments)
    Double reward for **** pick spammers!
  • Matthew_Galvanus
    Matthew_Galvanus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    personally i think they should get banned from twitch chat, but they shouldn't lose out on the rewards
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pik means something else in Dutch... and spamming one is not recommended.
  • Caligamy_ESO
    Caligamy_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Genuinely surprised anyone still looks at Twitch chats, theyre always utterly useless filled with "!claim, !drops, !crates" from spamming idiots.
    love is love
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What's a ***** pic?
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somewhere in between. There definitely should have been some moderation and someone with a kick/ban button, because that got real tiresome real fast.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is why I just expand the twitch stream to cover up the twitch chat.
    Typically it is full of people begging for attention with negative interactions that just invite people to ignore them. Irony meter off the charts.

But if Twitch ever allowed people to turn off that chat stream outright the site would shrivel up and die from lack of advertising revenue they milk from all these trolls.
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait wait wait....

Trolls on the internet you say?
    Alert the authorities.
    Edited by Cathexis on June 10, 2019 8:23PM
    Tome of Alteration Magic I - Reality is an Ancient Dwemer Construct: Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps

Tome of Alteration Magic II - The Manual of the Deceiver: A Beginner's Guide to Thieving
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/462509/tome-of-alteration-mastery-ii-the-decievers-manual-thieving-guide-for-new-characters

Ultrawide ESO Adventure Screenshots - 7680 x 1080 Resolution
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/505262/adventures-in-ultra-ultrawide-an-ongoing-series
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol so many importa
    junk pics created with text is one thing.... funny once or twice and then completely ignore-able

the racial slurs weren't funny at all.

Yup, it was pretty awkward
  • jircris11
    jircris11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most of the will end up banned so eh. Just shows the level of maturity in the gaming community as a whole.
    IGN: Ki'rah
    Khajiit/Vampire
    DC/AD faction/NA server.
    RPer
  • Linaleah
    Linaleah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    daemonios wrote: »
    Never watch the comments on a twitch stream. It's worse than the comments section of a tabloid newspaper. That is why you have full screen. You have been warned.

yep, this. plus they move too fast too keep up anyways, on large streams like that.

I wouldn't say no to them being banned from chat though.
    Edited by Linaleah on June 10, 2019 10:35PM
    dirty worthless casual.
    Reputation is what other people know about you. Honor is what you know about yourself. Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the ***
    Lois McMaster Bujold "A Civil Campaign"
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just went full screen. Never seen any of what the original poster mentioned. :)
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Jayman1000
    Jayman1000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the profane word filtered out here?
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayman1000 wrote: »
    What is the profane word filtered out here?

Sounds like Pick with a D
  • MjolnirVilkas
    MjolnirVilkas
    ✭✭✭✭
    *** pick objectors should take a chill pill
    https://images.app.goo.gl/RB5BtyaPQ5FASr279
    Sick liaisons raised this monumental mark
    The sun sets forever over Blackwater Park
  • adriant1978
    adriant1978
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I should get a reward for reading about the new DLC on their web site, like we did in the old days before this Twitch nonsense.

Now get off my lawn! B)
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »
    FakeFox wrote: »
    I think it's funny. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

How is it funny?

What, exactly, is funny about a pixelated p*nis?

The term "pixelated p*nis" is funnier than the pics of one.

Prixelated?
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greystag wrote: »
    That's why I always hide the chat as soon as I join one of these streams. I don't mind them because of this tbh.

Also, what's up with these people spamming pictures and gifs in this thread? haha yes pick funny, but you're being a bit obnoxious at this point.

You could almost say... they're being d**ks?