The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Housing exit load screen: Crown Store suggestion

Shantu
Shantu
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Enduring another loading screen to leave your house, then typically another loading screen from a wayshrine to get anywhere, is a very annoying. So how about a miniature wayshrine we could purchase for our housing with crowns that would act exactly like a regular wayshrine? Players could then bypass at least 1 loading screen and ZOS could make a little coin. I bet it would sell like crazy.
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would spring for that...very nice convenience item. Though honestly using the quick travel addon means I rarely have to pay for a port.
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent idea! I would go many more times to my home if I hadn't to endure all those loading screens.
  • Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If people would just stop offering crowns/money when requesting something. U are well trained, well trained.

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If people would just stop offering crowns/money when requesting something. U are well trained, well trained.
    I don't think people have to offer money for ZOS to look at the possibilities of monetising something before releasing it. :tongue:

Wayshrines would be cool though, I'd image they would be Crown Store based though as the Mundas Stones were.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • DR4GONFL1
    DR4GONFL1
    ✭✭✭✭
    or how about a mini game to play or some trivia during load screen down times? I think its important for EOS to begin putting together a load screen department. Also the this may be an usual long loading screen notice is actually pretty common now sooooo not so unusual anymore.
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    Shantu wrote: »
    Enduring another loading screen to leave your house, then typically another loading screen from a wayshrine to get anywhere, is a very annoying. So how about a miniature wayshrine we could purchase for our housing with crowns that would act exactly like a regular wayshrine? Players could then bypass at least 1 loading screen and ZOS could make a little coin. I bet it would sell like crazy.

I totally agree! I’d love this
  • InvictusApollo
    InvictusApollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why isn't this a thing already is beyond me.