The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO Gold Membership Proposal

• wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭
    Merlight wrote: Β»
    Rukia541 wrote: Β»
    New class, the quest giver. You stand in town and yell at players all day to complete menial tasks.

Priceless :mrgreen:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Chaos2088
    Chaos2088
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I have Eso plus.....and this would just *** me off if there was something above that.
    @Chaos2088 PC EU Server | AD-PvP
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there,

Recently we've had to remove a few posts for baiting and flaming, both against the Forum Rules. For further posts be sure to stay constructive and respectful to avoid thread derailment or action on one's own account.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
  • aftershox
    aftershox
    ✭✭
    Illuvatarr, I thought you were joking at first but seriously no new tiers of subscription should be added. A cash shop allowing purchases of xp boosts and riding lessons to speed up gameplay progression should never have been introduced. ZOS sadly seems more interested in farming as much cash from gamers with big wallets than about providing fair and balanced game for the player base. This is what happens game publishers start using *** phrases like "gaming as a service".

ZOS introduced daily rewards that magically put rare items in their inventory at key level milestones sometime in the past year.
    Nice to have for newbies but a kick in the balls for us that put in the effort to explore and discover or upgrade through crafting.

There's still plenty of bugs such as players pedalling on a moving mount that has never been fixed and severe texture pop in when talking to NPCs that shows poor server performance.

ZOS should have kept it as a subscription only or go free to play but not both simulataneously.
    'May you walk on warm sands!'
  • Illuvatarr
    Illuvatarr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Illuvatarr, I thought you were joking at first but seriously no new tiers of subscription should be added. A cash shop allowing purchases of xp boosts and riding lessons to speed up gameplay progression should never have been introduced. ZOS sadly seems more interested in farming as much cash from gamers with big wallets than about providing fair and balanced game for the player base. This is what happens game publishers start using *** phrases like "gaming as a service".

ZOS introduced daily rewards that magically put rare items in their inventory at key level milestones sometime in the past year.
    Nice to have for newbies but a kick in the balls for us that put in the effort to explore and discover or upgrade through crafting.

There's still plenty of bugs such as players pedalling on a moving mount that has never been fixed and severe texture pop in when talking to NPCs that shows poor server performance.

ZOS should have kept it as a subscription only or go free to play but not both simulataneously.

You make some really valid points. I had to include additional items as honestly what I really just want is enough furnishment space to finish my house and to be completely frank I would be willing to give 5 bucks a month to have it. I realize, however, that it would almost assuredly not be enough alone to justify an entire new tier of subscription hence the added items.

Edited by Illuvatarr on June 10, 2019 2:44PM
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: Β»
    Id prefer the no akamai premium connection

Just ran a new tracert yesterday from the Northeast US. 30ms ping to Akamai and then as usual you get time out requests. In game ping? 120-170 depending on how full the servers are. The numbers don’t add up.
    Edited by Vapirko on June 10, 2019 2:55PM
  • mateosalvaje
    mateosalvaje
    ✭✭✭✭
    No thanks
    I've been wrong before, and I'll be wrong again.