Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Anyone know how this furniture calls?

Frozen_Heart246
Frozen_Heart246
✭✭✭
I was watching video about decorated alinor house and saw really nice buildings there so i decide to recreate it. But in process i could'n find any item that looks like this one on screenshot below. I searched all crownstore firniture list, recipe list and even npc traders but still could't find it. All i find is 1 or 2 familiar looking fountain and dwell but thats not it..
rTHyN5y.png
Have you guys any thoughts wat that item can it be?

Edited by Frozen_Heart246 on June 3, 2019 8:14AM
  • immozz01
    immozz01
    ✭✭✭
    alinor curved wall it seems
  • Frozen_Heart246
    Frozen_Heart246
    ✭✭✭
    immozz01 wrote: »
    alinor curved wall it seems

Curved wall dont have this stone half circle( or whatever this is) above
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two walls put together?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Frozen_Heart246
    Frozen_Heart246
    ✭✭✭
    Two walls put together?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

Yes there walls puts together, that's obviously. But those walls dont have this half circle or whatever this is above.
    High-Elf-Wall-Stone-Corner.jpg?w=1080&ssl=1
    er7liEW.png
    Edited by Frozen_Heart246 on June 3, 2019 9:05AM
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the half circle another of the same wall behind it and slightly raised though?

Maybe even upside down?

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It could be made of stone blocks, the lighter ones (rough block, Light Stone). Can't remember any furniture piece like that, I would say it could be blocks in circle.
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    After some careful sleuthing, here you go: it's a Redguard Fountain, Pillar sunk into the wall :wink:
    Redguard-Fountain-Pillar.jpg?w=1169&ssl=1
  • Frozen_Heart246
    Frozen_Heart246
    ✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    After some careful sleuthing, here you go: it's a Redguard Fountain, Pillar sunk into the wall :wink:
    Redguard-Fountain-Pillar.jpg?w=1169&ssl=1

Oh thank you so much! This one exactly what i'm looking for.
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao I guess the fountain was displayed in another room and that's the extra part popping out from a wall (for which has been made that workaround with curved alinor walls, to cover it up); buying one of those awesome fountains just to arrange a circular edge... :D I don't think so
    lll
    "I really don't know who the **** came off with this change. Definitely somebody who does not play the game, that's for sure".
    lll
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    RANKK7 wrote: »
    lmao I guess the fountain was displayed in another room and that's the extra part popping out from a wall (for which has been made that workaround with curved alinor walls, to cover it up); buying one of those awesome fountains just to arrange a circular edge... :D I don't think so
    Actually, it's sunken that way on purpose, for the water it contains, not the rim (and that wall has no rooms behind it) :smile:
    The fountain is one of the few sources of water, and is therefore a popular feature for basins, kitchen sinks, etc due to its nice curvy water containers on the side (Alinor fountains are far too small and don't have that nice water in their little toilet bowls, the Imperial fountain isn't as distinctly shaped, and the Dwemer fountain often clashes with other furniture styles).

That said, yes it's quite wasteful to spend 2.2k crowns on a barely visible basin, but OP's screenshot is from @Currygaminginc and they often feature super extravagant builds on their channel, which are done on the PTS. Here's another of their examples:
    xysjhg0itml0.png
  • RANKK7
    RANKK7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    RANKK7 wrote: »
    Actually, it's sunken that way on purpose, for the water it contains, not the rim (and that wall has no rooms behind it) :smile:
    The fountain is one of the few sources of water, and is therefore a popular feature for basins, kitchen sinks, etc due to its nice curvy water containers on the side (Alinor fountains are far too small and don't have that nice water in their little toilet bowls, the Imperial fountain isn't as distinctly shaped, and the Dwemer fountain often clashes with other furniture styles).

That said, yes it's quite wasteful to spend 2.2k crowns on a barely visible basin, but OP's screenshot is from @Currygaminginc and they often feature super extravagant builds on their channel, which are done on the PTS. Here's another of their examples:
    xysjhg0itml0.png

Yes, I see that in the pic you posted and it makes sense but the one in OP... doesn't look that nice tbh, that's why I thought was just a workaround, those Alinor curved walls aren't placed awesomely, not even sure why they have been added if that's the fountain, would have been way better to leave it visible, fountain wall isn't ugly at all.
    Anyways, it's been interesting to understand what that thing was lol :D thanks for your inputs.
    Edited by RANKK7 on June 4, 2019 7:38AM
    lll
    lll