The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

we need to stop high players influx

Alcest
Alcest
✭✭✭
These days ESO barely playable(at least on prime time) because of FPS and Ping spikes, activity finder doesn't work, guild banks and stores are barely interactable. And the reason of these issues is high influx of players in game. So i've found a possible ways how to stop this:

1. Stop to sell ESO
2. Make ESO more expensive
3. Make ESO Plus obligatory for every new customer
4. Ban everyone, who came from World of Warcraft(let them go back to WOW)

hard times requires hard measures :{
  • Synnastix
    Synnastix
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wat

Edit - trolled, cool name bro
    Edited by Synnastix on May 31, 2019 10:24PM
  • Siohwenoeht
    Siohwenoeht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Umm... No.
    "It is a lovely language, but it takes a very long time saying anything in it, because we do not say anything in it, unless it is worth taking a long time to say, and to listen to." - Treebeard
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noobs go home! (WoW)
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the Walmart brand name

• Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dont worry Zenimax is already working on it by refusing to update their horrendous server quality
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More fun when your high!
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You're very young, aren't you?
  • Pennylong
    Pennylong
    ✭✭✭
    Make it so whenever someone logs off their game turns into a copy of Skyrim and they can only play offline.

Last 100 players on the servers get to keep ESO and play with a little less lag.
  • FierceSam
    FierceSam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well played Troll. Well played.
  • jainiadral
    jainiadral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm starting to wonder if we're at the stage of overcrowding where mommy hamsters and rats start eating their young :D
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    oPruakr.jpg
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If I can't play high, I refuse to play! :dizzy:
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    WOW players will abandon ESO once they realize how bad this game can run (with or w/o them) compared to WOW😂
  • Luckylancer
    Luckylancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I some thimes thinking about excesive griefing at cyroo so I can pvp lagless while zos lose money.

What annoys me is ZoS got lucky with wow refugees and got their money but they dont improve servers properly. I expext too much from zos by fixing dungeon finder and pvp lag i guess.
  • Carl-lan
    Carl-lan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol nice try
  • FleetwoodSmack
    FleetwoodSmack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolfpaw wrote: »
    WOW players will abandon ESO once they realize how bad this game can run (with or w/o them) compared to WOW😂

It'll mostly perform worse with them. Not because I hate WoW, but because ZoS can't handle numbers. Just ask the moderation team. :D
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh look, another Altmer role playing thread.
  • Stebarnz
    Stebarnz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Build a wall?
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What thread is this?

j9ljoTz.gif
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Or we can actually upgrade the servers? Other games have way more players than ESO and manage to be playable, so the problem isn't the amount of players, but the crappy server infrastructure.
  • Vietfox
    Vietfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stebarnz wrote: »
    Build a wall?

Damn, i wanted to say this too but you got here first >:(
  • jainiadral
    jainiadral
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pennylong wrote: »
    Make it so whenever someone logs off their game turns into a copy of Skyrim and they can only play offline.

Last 100 players on the servers get to keep ESO and play with a little less lag.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iapECJKx4k0
  • Shaie
    Shaie
    ✭✭✭
    So... you have a crappy PC/Internet connection & you come here to blame it on WoW "refugees".

0/10. Also, it's not Sunday.
  • Hyperion616
    Hyperion616
    ✭✭✭
    Alcest wrote: »
    These days ESO barely playable(at least on prime time) because of FPS and Ping spikes, activity finder doesn't work, guild banks and stores are barely interactable. And the reason of these issues is high influx of players in game. So i've found a possible ways how to stop this:

1. Stop to sell ESO

I came from World of Warcraft with my wife and I am loving ESO, I was hoping to stay a while and take a break from wow. Don't be to upset an influx in players can only help ESO in the long term.
    I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.

~Edith Sitwell

• Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1. Stop to sell ESO

I came from World of Warcraft with my wife and I am loving ESO, I was hoping to stay a while and take a break from wow. Don't be to upset an influx in players can only help ESO in the long term.

Welcome to both of you! I played WoW from 2006 to 2013, and then RIFT from 2013 to 2016. I've played all the SPMR TES games since Arena released. I still play Skyrim and Oblivion.

I love ESO, even though I have only satellite for connection. I just "upgraded" from wildblue to hughesnet - and believe me, it IS an upgrade! ESO is a lot of fun, I hope you two find as much fun here as I have.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤔😓 I played wow for a day then was like nope not for me.

They just didn't design world immersive enough. In ESO I can go explore areas and wonder what happened here for a skull to be next to a sword. There's life like ecology in each zone.

There's a lot of mini activities growing like fishing and housing. Not to mention nice and warm community..in game.

There's group activities but most things can be done solo.
    Edited by Tasear on June 1, 2019 3:16AM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
  • Jayman1000
    Jayman1000
    ✭✭✭✭✭

1. Stop to sell ESO

On PC NA in PVE I think group finder works pretty good, I get great FPS with my now older hardware, HUGE difference between performance with minimum settings and Ultra settings, which is really cool to see. Also very nice and stable connectivity, I never get disconnected, and basically never any network lag (not talking about guildstores or guildbank here.. see below). Again I dont PVP and from what I hear, that is where the actualy lag/latency issues are.

Now guildbanks and guildstores are a total mess. Never have I played a game where each item I am listing for sale or attempting to buy or trying to deposit/withdraw from guildbank takes from 5-30 seconds to complete. That's for EACH item. The amount of lag in guildbanks and guildstores are absolutely terrible, even after all these years. But you are sort of right, I noticed that if I use these at off-hours the delay between items is much much short and the really long ones, like 30 seconds, either doesnt happen, or onle happens once. So yeah, it has to be their hardware that cannot keep up with player numbers and all the acitivities they are doing.
    Edited by Jayman1000 on June 1, 2019 3:27AM
  • Xerikten
    Xerikten
    ✭✭✭✭
    game works fine for me. I just don't have 20 addons running at once.
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not even going to read other's posts.
    Just going to say...

Welcome to ESO new players!!!

And enjoy the journey!

You're in for a wonderful ride....

It's a great game...

Just don't feed the Trolls ;)
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
This discussion has been closed.