The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Necro vs Justice

• Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    srfrogg23 wrote: »
    Back during SWG Pre-CU days, Jedi who used lightsabers around other players were automatically put on the bounty hunter terminals, where players who grab a mission and hunt a Jedi. So as jedi, you could use any other weapon and not get put on the terminals...OR you could go out in the middle of nowhere, and whip your saber out in peace.

This is sort of similar, but WAAAY easier to manage. I believe you just don't use any spells in town that would be considered a criminal act. The moment you're about to press an ability just tell yourself "waaait wait....let me check this spelll really quick...yep it's a criminal act spells, I had better hold off on clicking this until I am a few klicks away......alright I am far enough away now, let me go ahead and click this cool ability!"

This didn't happen in town. It was out in the wilderness. There just happen to be random NPCs wandering around the quest areas in old zones.

So that NPC got past your guard somehow then yeah? Yeah you gotta always be checking out your surroundings man, you never know who is around watching you raise the dead.
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Back during SWG Pre-CU days, Jedi who used lightsabers around other players were automatically put on the bounty hunter terminals, where players who grab a mission and hunt a Jedi. So as jedi, you could use any other weapon and not get put on the terminals...OR you could go out in the middle of nowhere, and whip your saber out in peace.

This is sort of similar, but WAAAY easier to manage. I believe you just don't use any spells in town that would be considered a criminal act. The moment you're about to press an ability just tell yourself "waaait wait....let me check this spelll really quick...yep it's a criminal act spells, I had better hold off on clicking this until I am a few klicks away......alright I am far enough away now, let me go ahead and click this cool ability!"

This didn't happen in town. It was out in the wilderness. There just happen to be random NPCs wandering around the quest areas in old zones.

So that NPC got past your guard somehow then yeah? Yeah you gotta always be checking out your surroundings man, you never know who is around watching you raise the dead.

And then that NPC pulled out their cell phone, called the World News Network to report my status as a Necromancer with a complete description of my character, the WNN then disseminated that info to EVERY guard in Tamriel via Facebook, AND all in the half-second before they sprinted up to me and punched me in the face and called me a Thief repeatedly.

Golly, it all makes so much sense, now.
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

And then that NPC pulled out their cell phone, called the World News Network to report my status as a Necromancer with a complete description of my character, the WNN then disseminated that info to EVERY guard in Tamriel via Facebook, AND all in the half-second before they sprinted up to me and punched me in the face and called me a Thief repeatedly.

Those who get caught, deserve to get caught.
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It's a broken mechanic and it makes zero sense. You're not nearly as clever as you think you are.

But, hey, it's ok for people to randomly drop a wall of fire in town or summon daedric monsters in front of guards. Totally makes sense.
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Xerikten wrote: »
    if you are a necro complaining the fault is yours

if you are doing a dark brotherhood quest the fault is yours.

Yes. Using abilities comparable to the sorcerer pets in taboo-ness

Sorcerer summons aren't comparable enough in taboo-ness to necromancy
    IGN @ emilypumpkin
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is why they call PVEers care bears FYI
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Xerikten wrote: »
    if you are a necro complaining the fault is yours

if you are doing a dark brotherhood quest the fault is yours.

Yes. Using abilities comparable to the sorcerer pets in taboo-ness

Sorcerer summons aren't comparable enough in taboo-ness to necromancy

Since when? Daedra eat people. Om nomnom.
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

And...?
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And...?

Just saying. Not like its a big deal when the towns people or even gaurds attack you. I have been caught a few times because I have a habit of coming out of the wayshrine, roll dodging into my buffs to sprint to where I am going. Been attacked by civilians because I hit my mender while doing it. I pretty much just walk away and a few seconds later, the bounty just decreases. Its like less than 500 gold if you don't decide to turn and kill a civilian. You're making a big deal out of something trivial yet immersive.
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

And...?

Just saying. Not like its a big deal when the towns people or even gaurds attack you. I have been caught a few times because I have a habit of coming out of the wayshrine, roll dodging into my buffs to sprint to where I am going. Been attacked by civilians because I hit my mender while doing it. I pretty much just walk away and a few seconds later, the bounty just decreases. Its like less than 500 gold if you don't decide to turn and kill a civilian. You're making a big deal out of something trivial yet immersive.

You haven't read much of this thread have you? This is not immersive. It's obnoxious.
  • Khumbu
    Khumbu
    ✭✭✭
    I find it immersive and love that ESO had the guts to do something like this in a modern MMO.

Just loot thieve’s troves in the wilderness and pass all Counterfeit Pardon Edicts to your necro. Problem solved!
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It's a broken mechanic and it makes zero sense. You're not nearly as clever as you think you are.

But, hey, it's ok for people to randomly drop a wall of fire in town or summon daedric monsters in front of guards. Totally makes sense.

It's the same mechanic SWG had for Jedi during Pre-CU days....it worked fine then. It works fine now.
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It's the same mechanic SWG had for Jedi during Pre-CU days....it worked fine then. It works fine now.

I did not play that game before it died out. Hardly a metric for determining what works fine.
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Khumbu wrote: »
    I find it immersive and love that ESO had the guts to do something like this in a modern MMO.

Just loot thieve’s troves in the wilderness and pass all Counterfeit Pardon Edicts to your necro. Problem solved!

How is that immersive? "Here, use this loophole to game the system! See? It's immersive!"
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I find it interesting. Very interesting, that these threads continue. I have yet to obtain a single bounty while levelingn necro, and working on my 3rd necro now using and keeping mender, archer and Blastbones up as much as possible, havent had random bounty aggro from any npc while leveling in DC, EP and AD zones.
    While having Essential tremors, being deaf and rheumatoid arthritis all rolled up, so without me meds, a lot of abilities may get pressed, as well with meds abilities might not get pressed in a timely manner. So i have to stay more aware of the areas, and surroundings, so as these threads appear, i wonder if it is just impatient rushing, bad timing, or bug or a combination of everything.

• srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    SkerKro wrote: »
    I find it interesting. Very interesting, that these threads continue. I have yet to obtain a single bounty while levelingn necro, and working on my 3rd necro now using and keeping mender, archer and Blastbones up as much as possible, havent had random bounty aggro from any npc while leveling in DC, EP and AD zones.
    While having Essential tremors, being deaf and rheumatoid arthritis all rolled up, so without me meds, a lot of abilities may get pressed, as well with meds abilities might not get pressed in a timely manner. So i have to stay more aware of the areas, and surroundings, so as these threads appear, i wonder if it is just impatient rushing, bad timing, or bug or a combination of everything.

I wonder if it's just you making up a bunch of BS as a way to try to invalidate my thread because you want to make yourself feel superior as a gamer?
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I did not play that game before it died out. Hardly a metric for determining what works fine.

I know you didn't, but I did so I am letting you know it worked out fine then. The criminal system for Necro, which functions similarly in ESO, is fine now.
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I know you didn't, but I did so I am letting you know it worked out fine then. The criminal system for Necro, which functions similarly in ESO, is fine now.

That is where we will forever disagree. I don't think it is good gameplay to prevent players from using class defining skills in the name of "immersion". Especially not in quest areas. That's just dumb.
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I wonder if it's just you making up a bunch of BS as a way to try to invalidate my thread because you want to make yourself feel superior as a gamer?

Kinda hostile there, especially for no reason. But since you're gonna go that route, sure, lets see if your claim is legitimate or not. Prove it, since your making that claim, you have to provide the evidence of said claims. I highly suspect that you are not randomly getting bounties fo just plain old questing and fighting legitimate targets, while I am more inclined to the believe others, prior to your claim, and any after. That said, you, nope. Until otherwise, your claim here, is hogwash. :smiley:

Edited by StormeReigns on May 31, 2019 8:13PM
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Elusiin wrote: »
    mague wrote: »
    Ok. I said it previously and I'll see it again: when the criminal acts start racking up while questing, I'll start getting annoyed.

Well, here I am with a 2k bounty I earned just for doing a quest in stone falls, attacking a legitimate target.

Zos, you might want to go run an audit on the old zones. I'm getting sick of being attacked by random friendly NPCs while fighting the monsters that are trying to kill them. It kind of defeats the purpose of saving the peasants when I have turn right around and kill the peasants because they won't stop punching me and calling me a thief because I saved their lives...

I understand you gripe, but why do you people dont get it ? Certain skills are illegal. Why do you insist on using them ???

Look, we do have Sarin Gas and other horrible skills on earth. It is still illegal to use them. Globally !! Why isnt this reaching your minds ??

This is a common argument used to defend this system. The problem with this argument is that there are multiple necromancer skills considered to be criminal acts, but are required for any build. If I can't use the spirit mender to heal, I will die. It may be hard to understand as someone who is super into immersion and defending this system, but this is simply not fair.
    There are other skills that heal and aren't considered illegal; the Scythe and Life Amid Death. In fact they're honestly better heals than the Spirit Mender because they're both bursty rather than being a smaller HoT. You do NOT need to use illegal Necro skills while around NPCs that can turn hostile, there are other skills you can use. Is it more difficult than playing other Classes with no illegal moves? Yes, yes it is, but that was also entirely the point of making this Class. To make one that's challenging to play.

Right... don't bother with the comparisons to real world things nonsense. This is a video game. It's about what is a good mechanic versus bad mechanics versus poorly implemented mechanics.

This one was poorly implemented. I was not in a city, or town, or other populated are. I was in an area filled with hostile NPCs and there just happened to be a few of those disposable friendly NPCs in the area. My skeletal image was still out when I ran near them and they all started punching me and calling me a thief.

So I had to kill them to get them to stop, causing my bounty to skyrocket. This is a bad mechanic and poorly implemented.
    Um...if they were calling you a thief even though you were using Necro skills, shouldn't that be some sort of indication that maybe what happened to you was a bug? You don't get called a thief when you murder an NPC around someone, you don't get called a murderer when you try to steal something and you get caught. I very highly doubt ZOS would use 'thief' dialogue in association with Necro actions that would get someone a bounty.

Also you didn't have to kill them. You could have left the area to reset them and been fine.

Yes. Using abilities comparable to the sorcerer pets in taboo-ness in an area away from civilization should absolutely mean that I should be punished by guards halfway around the world because all NPCs share a telepathic link.

Now that I think about it, summoning daedra should be a criminal offense, too, along with casting any spell or ability that could potentially harm a random NPC in any quest area. That would make for super fun and immersive gameplay!
    No actually, because summoning and conjuring, including Daedric, is actually a valid School of magick in TES. Those Schools don't exist in ESO's timeframe as they will in the future, but they're at a stage where they're being hammered out iirc. Summoning Daedra isn't inherently illegal in most of Tamriel; it will get you dirty stares and people will probably avoid you, but you won't get a bounty for having a Scamp or something with you. The only time it becomes a crime is when you actively have that Daedra do something like attack an innocent person.

Necromancy, however, is reviled and outlawed in most of Tamriel, and thus actually illegal to perform regardless of your intent.

...Are you even serious with this? I've been leveling my Necro ever since the 20th and I've also never had any issues with getting a bounty while doing quests or using skills around various non-essential NPCs (outside of towns and the like obviously). None of the friends in one of my RP guilds have reported having this happen and they're all leveling at least one Necro as well. Many, many people aren't having this issue, which makes me believe that the people who ARE having it are experiencing bugs. Instead of throwing accusations at people like this, maybe you should try to work out if what you're having an issue with is something that can be worked out as intended or unintended?

What's the exact quest that you got the bounty during? I'll gladly see if I can replicate what happened and find out if I get the same result. That would be infinitely more helpful to fixing bugs that currently exist with the Class and people getting bounties when/where they shouldn't.

Edited by Arunei on May 31, 2019 8:17PM
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Davor wrote: »
    What's next? Vampires shouldn't make you ugly in ESO? :p

If we are going to change that mechanic, then Zenimax better stop calling them dragons and call them properly, wyrverns. :)

Sorry that not a mechanic
  • Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting called thief because you killed said NPC(s) and looted them. Just guessing but...
  • Belthor_Moonblood
    Belthor_Moonblood
    ✭✭✭
    If you don't like it then just give up on bring a necro. Plain and simple.
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Arunei wrote: »
    Ok. I said it previously and I'll see it again: when the criminal acts start racking up while questing, I'll start getting annoyed.

Well, here I am with a 2k bounty I earned just for doing a quest in stone falls, attacking a legitimate target.

Zos, you might want to go run an audit on the old zones. I'm getting sick of being attacked by random friendly NPCs while fighting the monsters that are trying to kill them. It kind of defeats the purpose of saving the peasants when I have turn right around and kill the peasants because they won't stop punching me and calling me a thief because I saved their lives...

I understand you gripe, but why do you people dont get it ? Certain skills are illegal. Why do you insist on using them ???

Look, we do have Sarin Gas and other horrible skills on earth. It is still illegal to use them. Globally !! Why isnt this reaching your minds ??

This is a common argument used to defend this system. The problem with this argument is that there are multiple necromancer skills considered to be criminal acts, but are required for any build. If I can't use the spirit mender to heal, I will die. It may be hard to understand as someone who is super into immersion and defending this system, but this is simply not fair.
    There are other skills that heal and aren't considered illegal; the Scythe and Life Amid Death. In fact they're honestly better heals than the Spirit Mender because they're both bursty rather than being a smaller HoT. You do NOT need to use illegal Necro skills while around NPCs that can turn hostile, there are other skills you can use. Is it more difficult than playing other Classes with no illegal moves? Yes, yes it is, but that was also entirely the point of making this Class. To make one that's challenging to play.

Right... don't bother with the comparisons to real world things nonsense. This is a video game. It's about what is a good mechanic versus bad mechanics versus poorly implemented mechanics.

This one was poorly implemented. I was not in a city, or town, or other populated are. I was in an area filled with hostile NPCs and there just happened to be a few of those disposable friendly NPCs in the area. My skeletal image was still out when I ran near them and they all started punching me and calling me a thief.

So I had to kill them to get them to stop, causing my bounty to skyrocket. This is a bad mechanic and poorly implemented.
    Um...if they were calling you a thief even though you were using Necro skills, shouldn't that be some sort of indication that maybe what happened to you was a bug? You don't get called a thief when you murder an NPC around someone, you don't get called a murderer when you try to steal something and you get caught. I very highly doubt ZOS would use 'thief' dialogue in association with Necro actions that would get someone a bounty.

Also you didn't have to kill them. You could have left the area to reset them and been fine.

Yes. Using abilities comparable to the sorcerer pets in taboo-ness in an area away from civilization should absolutely mean that I should be punished by guards halfway around the world because all NPCs share a telepathic link.

Now that I think about it, summoning daedra should be a criminal offense, too, along with casting any spell or ability that could potentially harm a random NPC in any quest area. That would make for super fun and immersive gameplay!
    No actually, because summoning and conjuring, including Daedric, is actually a valid School of magick in TES. Those Schools don't exist in ESO's timeframe as they will in the future, but they're at a stage where they're being hammered out iirc. Summoning Daedra isn't inherently illegal in most of Tamriel; it will get you dirty stares and people will probably avoid you, but you won't get a bounty for having a Scamp or something with you. The only time it becomes a crime is when you actively have that Daedra do something like attack an innocent person.

Necromancy, however, is reviled and outlawed in most of Tamriel, and thus actually illegal to perform regardless of your intent.

...Are you even serious with this? I've been leveling my Necro ever since the 20th and I've also never had any issues with getting a bounty while doing quests or using skills around various non-essential NPCs (outside of towns and the like obviously). None of the friends in one of my RP guilds have reported having this happen and they're all leveling at least one Necro as well. Many, many people aren't having this issue, which makes me believe that the people who ARE having it are experiencing bugs. Instead of throwing accusations at people like this, maybe you should try to work out if what you're having an issue with is something that can be worked out as intended or unintended?

What's the exact quest that you got the bounty during? I'll gladly see if I can replicate what happened and find out if I get the same result. That would be infinitely more helpful to fixing bugs that currently exist with the Class and people getting bounties when/where they shouldn't.

Of course I'm serious! And, no. I'm pretty sure it's not a bug. They were non-essential neutral NPCs that happened to wander by the area where I was killing hostile NPCs for the quest as I had a skeletal mage summoned. They immediately gave me a bounty and attacked me.

I'd have to log in to tell you which quest it was. There in Stonefalls south of the first big town with a bunch of ghosts in a war camp.
    Edited by srfrogg23 on May 31, 2019 10:36PM
  • FleetwoodSmack
    FleetwoodSmack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davor wrote: »
    What's next? Vampires shouldn't make you ugly in ESO? :p

If we are going to change that mechanic, then Zenimax better stop calling them dragons and call them properly, wyrverns. :)

Sorry that not a mechanic

UHM ACTUALLY

They're loud flappy rage noodles.
    Tell me lies, tell me sweet little lies!
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you don't like it then just give up on bring a necro. Plain and simple.

No. That is a lazy response. Zos created a cool class and then tainted it with a stupid mechanic. They should fix it.
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Of course I'm serious! And, no. I'm pretty sure it's not a bug. They were non-essential neutral NPCs that happened to wander by the area where I was killing hostile NPCs for the quest as I had a skeletal mage summoned. They immediately gave me a bounty and attacked me.

I'd have to log in to tell you which quest it was. There in Stonefalls south of the first big town with a bunch of ghosts in a war camp.
    The fact that you got called a thief for Necro stuff is pretty telling that something there is off. I know the place you're talking about, it's the Starved Plains. Once you find out what quest it is you're on there I'll see about going there on my Necro and everything. The fact that some people are getting bounties while using their Necro skills out in the world or around non-essential NPCs while others aren't is indication that something somewhere is wonky in some way.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS did specifically state that this very issue was part of the challenge inherent in the class, and it was intended for people who wanted that challenge.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • Reistr_the_Unbroken
    Reistr_the_Unbroken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arunei wrote: »

...Are you even serious with this? I've been leveling my Necro ever since the 20th and I've also never had any issues with getting a bounty while doing quests or using skills around various non-essential NPCs (outside of towns and the like obviously).

Good for you considering that console users STILL have to wait till June 4th to actually acquire the Necro class, myself included

Edit: as long as vampirism isn’t included with this justice system, then it’s alright to me cause yeah, necromancers aren’t very liked at all
    Edited by Reistr_the_Unbroken on June 1, 2019 2:02AM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS did specifically state that this very issue was part of the challenge inherent in the class, and it was intended for people who wanted that challenge.

Yep. I just was chatting in discord and didn't realize I was pressing my buffs and next thing I know gaurds are attacking me. Kind of like it because now I have to pay attention. Im a slow learner it seems but it gives me something to pay attention to rather than the mundane just running to banks, crafting stations, vendors etc with lifeless interactions.

I actually think they need to improve the gaurds AI as its too easy to just run away and they lose track of you.
This discussion has been closed.