Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Recs for "new lands" quests?

SidraWillowsky
SidraWillowsky
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Not sure what to otherwise call them...

I've gotten into questing after playing the game for almost a year and am pleasantly surprised by the ones that I've chosen to do of my own volition (ie, NOT the Psijic questline grind of misery); I did a bittersweet one in Clockwork City last night with the guy trapped in the robot body... that's beside the point though.

I'm looking for quests that will allow me to explore new places that may be otherwise unavailable... like the Silatar quest, the Ancient Underground in the Imperial City, etc. I've done the main quest, most public dungeons (most notably the one in Stonefalls) and the Clockwork City delves, but otherwise would love to hear about the quests that take you to the neatest areas :)
  • Llaren_Uvayn
    Llaren_Uvayn
    ✭✭✭
    Try the Murkmire DLC.
    PS4 / EU

Sadryn Hlervu: Warden tank
    Llaren Uvayn: Templar healer and faithful Tribunal servant
    Ashanabi Addunipu: Ashlander mercinary from the grazelands