The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Issue with Stam Alts

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    MaxJrFTW wrote: »
    Stamina is a lot squishier in no cp. That's all there is to it. I started playing ESO as a stamplar, arguably the weakest class in no cp due to a lack of defensive tools. I was managing just fine, but a few months ago i changed to magplar to give it try. Once i got used to magicka i tried going back to stam and couldn't do it. Stamina requires a much faster pace and in and out playstyle.

That's why i find it funny when people say stamina classes dominate pvp. Cp and no cp are totally different, and there's a reason why high mmr bgs are dominated by mag/ranged classes.

Agreed yea. People talk like vigor is a full heal and I wonder what they’re smoking. I almost feel like I’m doing something wrong, if I’m half health it’ll take 3 vigors to bring me to full health.

1 vigor should get you about half of a full health bar.

Your tooltip should read somewhere around 2k a tick (your tooltip divided by 6 as it ticks 6 times) or roughly 1k per tick in no CP PvP.

That's 6k, now factor in Crits, being modest this should bring the average vigor a total of 9k healing if unbridled. At 21k health or so, that's a massive heal for a very modest cost.

If you have access to major mending or vitality, that's almost 12k health (after Battlespirit)

3 vigors is way too many lol
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds