The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't update patch 5.0.6

fuentez1138
fuentez1138
Soul Shriven
I can't seem to patch. I get up to 100% then I either get Error 104 not enough space or error 206. I have 27.3GB of space. I had no problem patching Elswyer and was playing yesterday so I don't understand how that could be a problem now. The only thing I tried was deleting the program data folder in the launcher folder because I saw it in another thread. I tried Repair but it says I don't have enough space. I got Windows 10. Please help. Thanks.
  • fuentez1138
    fuentez1138
    Soul Shriven
    So I gave up and tried to reinstall. I uninstalled and had 105GB of space. Half way through install I got an Error 1112. So I tried to continue and it got to 100% and the play button appeared. Now when I hit play it crashes immediately and I get Error 6. submitted a ticket with the game consultant test file.
    Thanks for submitting your question. Your ticket number is: 190528-007080
    How long does this take?
    Any help @ZOS_BillE
    Please?
    Thanks.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @fuentez1138

The various errors you've received while patching indicate a possible permission issue preventing the update from fully installing.

Frequently, this is due to an anti-virus program blocking the patch. In some circumstances, the exception will need to be removed and re-added back as an exception to your antivirus program.

The application files that may require exceptions are:
    • Bethesda.net_launcher: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZenimaxOnline\Launcher
    • ESO.exe: C:\Program Files (x86)\ZenimaxOnline\The Elder Scrolls Online\game\client\eso.exe
    • ESO64.exe: C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online\game\client\eso64.exe
    • Steam.exe: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe

Some antivirus programs require entire folders to be selected instead of a single file.When this is the case, the file paths below are what players should use. If required by the anti-virus program, include all subfolders since every file is critical to run the game.
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\The Elder Scrolls Online\
    • C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\

There are some additional troubleshooting steps for Error 1112 in the thread below.

Can't repair the client with 40GB free, not enough disk space error (104) - edit: error 1112 and 210
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post