Maintenance for the week of October 28:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 28, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Why are you crying exactly??

• wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who's crying? Here have some cheese 🧀🧀🧀
  • stewhead2ub17_ESO
    stewhead2ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oops. I thought this was an open post. I was crying because Drogon lost his mother...
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are you crying exactly??
    Onions. :p;):trollface:
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This explains 90% of the forum posts.

maxresdefault.jpg

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Czekoludek
    Czekoludek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now show me how magblades are doing compared with other classes in PvE (short answer: not good) and in pvp (short answer: not good except few great players who still play magnb)
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It is Zos's job to make you cry. Don't worry, they will keep tinkering away till they get a tear out of you.... :D
  • AhPook_Is_Here
    AhPook_Is_Here
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not, it's just something in my eye.
    “Whatever.”
    -Unknown American
  • Silver_Strider
    Silver_Strider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nerfed my classes and I'll cry if I want to
    Cry if I want to, cry if I want to
    You would cry too if it happened to you.
    Personally, I don't care anymore. I'm not upset by the changes and my Tankblade is used to being nerfed into Oblivion anyways so its just par for the course
    Argonian forever
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    At the end of the day the classes are so close it doesn’t matter what you play really, pve or pvp. If you get good you can make it work.

I think the issue is moreso the perception that the devs cave into forum whining. Just look at sorcs.

Even 500 dps more will get people whining.

Just wait until ESO logs gets going and people figure out the aoe vs ST advantage. Fun times ahead for sure.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    PRX and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • ShadowDisciple
    ShadowDisciple
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have been playing stamblade since eso release on console I have every right to be angry at my class butchering nerfs because I don’t care about the other classes.

i have played stamblade since release also....until 1.6-7. stamblade was utter trash...but they didnt gut it now...ppl pulling 90k dps [snip]

[edited for non-constructive comment]
    Edited by ZOS_RogerJ on May 30, 2019 2:49PM