Maintenance for the week of October 28:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 28, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Why are you crying exactly??

ShadowDisciple
ShadowDisciple
✭✭✭✭
Soooooooooo many posts of people who cry "OMG I WILL BENCH MY STAMBLADE, THEY GUTTED IT"..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmjoxoHRSyQ

I genuinelly want to know who will pass up on 45-50k dps stamblade which a good stamblade are more than capable off pulling.

I really want to know if im missing something or are ppl ranting just for the sake of ranting?
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I genuinelly want to know who will pass up on 45-50k dps stamblade which a good stamblade are more than capable off pulling.

It's not pulling 50 001 dps. That is why they are crying. Like you know that extra 1 will make all the difference. :*
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • ShadowDisciple
    ShadowDisciple
    ✭✭✭✭
    Davor wrote: »

It's not pulling 50 001 dps. That is why they are crying. Like you know that extra 1 will make all the difference. :*

damn i didnt think about it that way..that makes a world of a difference..sryy

edit: btw @Davor are you from Croatia maybe?
    Edited by ShadowDisciple on May 23, 2019 10:03PM
  • Drako_Ei
    Drako_Ei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only stamblades crying are pvp ones.
    Pve stamblades are only mad because now they have to expect their healer to be good so they get combat prayer, and the tank to put major fracture on the boss.. for pve stamblade they lost their group independency, other than that, they got buffed
  • Emmagoldman
    Emmagoldman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like how in every post, everyone says everyone else is crying. Pvers are crying, pvpers are crying. They're crying about crying.

All I know is Im hard as a mofo chompin my doritos playing an mmo all day
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭

damn i didnt think about it that way..that makes a world of a difference..sryy

edit: btw @Davor are you from Croatia maybe?

Yes, I am. :)
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Grandma
    Grandma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the crying is mostly for pvp. all the nerfs that made them oppressive are just group buffs they're getting anyways.
    GH / 3/04/2021 / Elemental Catalyst Necromancer
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soooooooooo many posts of people who cry "OMG I WILL BENCH MY STAMBLADE, THEY GUTTED IT"..

I really want to know if im missing something or are ppl ranting just for the sake of ranting?

People ranting for the sake of ranting. I took a LONG break and am playing with stuff that was BiS back before morrowind lol. Still hit almost 40k yesterday and that’s with barely any practice and shaking the dust off. No doubt I’ll hit higher soon like I used to. Did the class take a big hit, yes. Was it as big as people want to talk about? No. A few changes on my bar and everything is fine. Absolutely nothing wrong with 50k self buffed. You’re bound to hit some very nice numbers during a raid. If people don’t want to take NB anymore because they are doing 70k75k FPS raid damage instead of 80k then whatever, their loss. Anyways, NB is fine. It would be nice to have minor berserk back though and minor fracture instead of 5% on surprise attack. A man can dream!
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stamblade pvp is a beast now. 2h & shield play, heavy, no stealth.
    Edited by Wolfpaw on May 23, 2019 10:39PM
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In comparison to sorcs battlecry wherever they are touched by devs, nightblades are silent as mices.
  • Red_Feather
    Red_Feather
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I find it more fun to play that is all I care about now. I want life to be fun.
  • alanmatillab16_ESO
    alanmatillab16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because minimax whiners complain when what was FOTM is no longer FOTM. They complain on the forums until the next class comes around so they can sit looking at their damage meter with one hand down their shorts.

If a class/build is not top of the tables it is trash to these people.
  • LordTareq
    LordTareq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In PvE its just the minor berserk loss which is commonly provided by combat prayer anyhow. Major fracture is applied by the tank. So Stamblade PvE damage is pretty much unaffected.
    In PvP if you used all 3 nerfed skills (and most stamblades did) and still use them now, its around 11% less damage (minor berserk equals around 3.5 to 4%, major fracture about 7%) + loss of major defile. So that's quite a significant nerf for PvP which was also (imo) unwarranted when you compare stamblade performance to for example magsorcs.
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmmmm, I can do 33k dps on my stamblade, can never hit 40k, no vma bow.

So, carry on.
  • Ri_Khan
    Ri_Khan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cause I stepped on a lego :'(
  • ShadowDisciple
    ShadowDisciple
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its freaking wierd. We come to these forums whine, argue, then turn around and play the game. Id wager a guess its a psychological thing.. A kind of release of stress blaming things and ranting. Might actually be somewhat therapeutic.. Plus it kind of shows ppl care about the game when they could get so emotional over it... Hmm might not be such a bad thing after all, qqing a bit.
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its freaking wierd. We come to these forums whine, argue, then turn around and play the game. Id wager a guess its a psychological thing.. A kind of release of stress blaming things and ranting. Might actually be somewhat therapeutic.. Plus it kind of shows ppl care about the game when they could get so emotional over it... Hmm might not be such a bad thing after all, qqing a bit.

^
    at a place nobody knows
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like how in every post, everyone says everyone else is crying. Pvers are crying, pvpers are crying. They're crying about crying.

All I know is Im hard as a mofo chompin my doritos playing an mmo all day

wut!
  • TheValar85
    TheValar85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still disgustingly op. It needs to be nerfed.
    GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
    GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
    GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
    My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n
  • Nogawd
    Nogawd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The crying is bad here because geeks are the worst type of diva in the world.

Add to it that they only talk in these ways behind computer screens/phones.

Out in the public it's "Yes, sir" to anyone else they talk to.
  • sevomd69
    sevomd69
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are you crying exactly??

Maybe...I'm sad and lonely...or its these dang onions I've be slicing...
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LordTareq wrote: »
    In PvE its just the minor berserk loss which is commonly provided by combat prayer anyhow. Major fracture is applied by the tank. So Stamblade PvE damage is pretty much unaffected.
    In PvP if you used all 3 nerfed skills (and most stamblades did) and still use them now, its around 11% less damage (minor berserk equals around 3.5 to 4%, major fracture about 7%) + loss of major defile. So that's quite a significant nerf for PvP which was also (imo) unwarranted when you compare stamblade performance to for example magsorcs.

*facepalm*

• siddique
    siddique
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Soon this will become a NerfSorc thread.
    "Knee-jerk reactionist."
    Lost Depths, 2015-2022.
  • Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're talking about hardcore PvE raiding, most people will pass out on one if they already have a stamblade because trials will be a massive Necromancer instead of a massive Nightblade *** now.
    If you're talking about Dungeons, casual raiding, PvP etc., people are just crying for no valid reason as always.
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah... It is silly reason tbh.

I have more issues with the fact that NB is totall trash when it comes to tanking & healing. Imho this is the reson why NB was always top choice for DPS - because it sucked at other roles... And with Elsweyr it seems that NB is even worse than before at those roles (frankly, I did not thought it was posible).
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Yeah... It is silly reason tbh.

I have more issues with the fact that NB is totall trash when it comes to tanking & healing. Imho this is the reson why NB was always top choice for DPS - because it sucked at other roles... And with Elsweyr it seems that NB is even worse than before at those roles (frankly, I did not thought it was posible).
    Weird, I have a Nord NB tank who performs fairly well, even in vDLC dungeons. Other Classes might be better at it, sure, but then again certain Classes tend to perform better at certain roles than others all the way around. NB might not be the best tank but it sure isn't total trash.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • Ixilith
    Ixilith
    ✭✭✭

This is actually really easy to answer.

Because people wanna be the fotm, it’s not about competitive ability, it’s about being the strongest class. We see this throughout all MMORPGs, the strongest class tends to be the most played class.

They’re not crying because they believe stamblade is unbalanced, they cry because stamblade isn’t the best. So they’re jumping ship for what is now the best. Which will get nerfed due to the overpopulation of said class lol.

The days of class loyalty. Maining specific classes. Are gone, with the information the Addons and more people can quickly figure out metas and strongest classes and move across

This isn’t 100% of players but there is a lot of these types of players
  • Chadak
    Chadak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not crying, you're crying.
  • Hotel6
    Hotel6
    ✭✭✭
    that's a dummy with shards :P what happens when u switch back to vigor? lol
  • rager82b14_ESO
    rager82b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh I had more fun when the game did not have damage meters <.< lol
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have been playing stamblade since eso release on console I have every right to be angry at my class butchering nerfs because I don’t care about the other classes.
    Edited by Deathlord92 on May 25, 2019 10:29AM