Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Did not receive skill points from Crown Store Skyshard purchase.

Alinhbo_Tyaka
Alinhbo_Tyaka
✭✭✭✭✭
Not sure if this is the correct forum for this.

I purchased the Bleakrock Isle Skyshard and Stros M'Kai Skyshard packs but only received three skill points not the six I was expecting. The store debited my crowns and both are showing as unlocked. I purchased both in two back to back purchases if that is of any assistance. Please update my Nareesa Thelndel character with the missing skill points. Thanks.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aren't those zones 3 skyshards each? If you got three skill points, I'd say the bug is one extra skill point received. You should get one skill point for each of those zones.
  • Deloth_Vyrr
    Deloth_Vyrr
    ✭✭✭
    You shouldn't get 6 skill points, you get 1 point for every 3 shards, starter zones like Bleakrock only have 3 shards (1 skill point) each.
    Edited by Deloth_Vyrr on May 22, 2019 11:48PM
    <Twin-Moons Covenant> PC NA
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer
    Voice of Reason
    Shadow Breaker
    Flawless Conqueror
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You shouldn't get 6 skill points, you get 1 point for every 3 shards, starter zones like Bleakrock only have 3 shards (1 skill point) each.

^This.^
  • Alinhbo_Tyaka
    Alinhbo_Tyaka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, I wasn't connecting the Crown Store item with the physical actions but it makes sense now that y'all did. Didn't think I did but I might have had a skill point sitting there already.