The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deleted Character

Tattooo
Tattooo
✭✭✭
So since I´ve been waiting 3days now after writing a ticket about a deleted character of mine I decided to post in the forum.

YES, because I´m that *** desperate, some mods might see it I don´t know, so here we go : )

account name: @Tattooo

(Don´t wanna post character name because some dimwits might take it)

deletion happened on 20th of may around 5PM .
I AM INNOCENT
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If it was an accidental deletion, you can certainly get the character back. I’ve gotten a couple characters restored myself. You’ll wanna make sure your bank is empty, as restoring the character could screw something in it.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Tattooo
    Tattooo
    ✭✭✭
    ah ye ofcourse already did that, I wasn´t concerned at first but now it´s been 3days and yeah like I said I´m getting real

desperate over here.
    I AM INNOCENT
  • Tattooo
    Tattooo
    ✭✭✭
    Usually doesn´t take that long, I mean it happened to me before and it only took them 4hours or smth, but I guess they have

alot of trouble because of the new expansion, so I guess I´ll have to be patient.
    I AM INNOCENT
  • Sanctuary_Reaper
    Sanctuary_Reaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not wanting to sound funny or anything, but how do you accidentally delete a character when you get a warning box that you have to type "DELTE" in?

Just wondering and hope they sort you out soon.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure you list the ticket number in your thread, here, @Tattooo.

Most of the time, a friendly forums mod checks this sub-forum once a day ...
  • Tattooo
    Tattooo
    ✭✭✭
    Not wanting to sound funny or anything, but how do you accidentally delete a character when you get a warning box that you have to type "DELTE" in?

Just wondering and hope they sort you out soon.

It just happens sometimes, wanting to delete another character but then u realize oooh tabbed on the wrong character, well RIP I guess
    I AM INNOCENT
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure you list the ticket number in your thread, here, @Tattooo.

Most of the time, a friendly forums mod checks this sub-forum once a day ...
    This. Go get your open ticket number and post it here, ZOS staff normally do see threads like this and help but it speeds things up if they can check the ticket directly via the number.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Tattooo
    Tattooo
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, and the Ticket number would be #190520-002200 for any of the friendly mods out there !
    I AM INNOCENT
  • Aixy
    Aixy
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck with that !!! o:)o:)<3@Tattooo
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Tattooo

We've sent you a message about ticket #190520-002200 so please check your inbox when you have time.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Tattooo
    Tattooo
    ✭✭✭
    H Y P E
    I AM INNOCENT