The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Necromancer Locked

Kilavkid
Kilavkid
I made a new necromancer spent some crowns on the new skill points because I was to lazy to get them all, then out of nowhere when I was level 30ish I lost the ability to sprint or mount as my necromancer if I swaped characters they worked fine, I even repaired the game it didn't fix, so I continued leveling expecting it to get fixed sooner or later, I was sometimes able to sprint for 10 seconds before I stopped being able to sprint, or I could Spam Shift and I would start the animation of sprint and I just used that to get around, then around level 40 I got booted to the main menu

Now whenever I try to log into my necromancer that I spent crowns on and is holding a good amount of my gold I get this code "Error 326 (6:31070:2) character is currently locked"
Is there anyway for that I myself can fix it or do I have to wait for someone to respond to the support ticket I made, because I was hoping to level necromancer today as for the fact I am not off work until next Thursday?

My ticket Number if a Dev sees this #190521-002906
Edited by Kilavkid on May 21, 2019 5:23PM
DC Dirty Stamina DPS Two-Hander Main
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Character locks are in ZOS’s hands ... so as long as you’ve followed up on your ticket, you should get a response soon.

Usually it’s something pretty easy to correct on your end ... such as using an in-game character name or an offensive name.
  • Blinkin8r
    Blinkin8r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the name of your character?
    II Blinkin II
    Xbox 1 NA
    "A man without the sauce is lost, but the same man can become lost in the sauce."
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @zos_bille might be able to help

But Tale is likely correct. I had an issue a few weeks ago that needed to be corrected in a timely manner. After following up on an auto response that was no where near correct a person reply and resolved the issue. All this on the same day.
    Edited by idk on May 21, 2019 7:52PM
  • Kilavkid
    Kilavkid
    Blinkin8r wrote: »
    What is the name of your character?

My name is "Elaria Blackblood" thought it was fitting for a Necromancer, that could of been flagged on acident now to think of it
    DC Dirty Stamina DPS Two-Hander Main
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Kilavkid

I've sent you a message regarding your ticket #190521-002906.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post