Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Game Crashes and rolls back my character

ZealFlux
ZealFlux
Soul Shriven
I keep trying to get to the Lover mudus stone in Stonefall and the only wayshrine I have is Davons Watch. I port to Davons Watch from the door of my house in Stros M'Kai and ride my horse and get 6 wayshrines from Davons Watch to the lover mundus stone and just before I get to the mundus stone, the game crashes. I log back in and I am standing at the door to my house in Stros M'Kai as if I never went out there to stonefall. I got messages saying you have discovered wayshrines and everything. Its like my character is stuck in a roll back loop. Unplayable please help....
  • ZealFlux
    ZealFlux
    Soul Shriven
    forgot to mention all those wayshrines I discovered are now shown as never discovered.
  • Mudcrabber
    Mudcrabber
    ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't been there today, but I think the Stonefalls instances have been crashing all day, rolling everyone back, both NA and EU. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/474941/pc-na-stonefalls-rollbacks

I'd stay away from Stonefalls until they get it fixed. You can also try the Lover mundus in Glenumbra or Auridon.

Edited by Mudcrabber on May 21, 2019 4:12AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are aware of an issue leading to crashes in Stonefalls which we are working on a fix for.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Matthros
    Matthros
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    We are aware of an issue leading to crashes in Stonefalls which we are working on a fix for.

Thanks for the update! I was getting rolled back in Stonefalls so I couldn't pickup the Mages, Fighters, and Undaunted skill lines so as a workaround I picked them up in Auridon.