The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Avid Boneyard vs Summoner's Armor

Moushen
Moushen
✭✭✭
Has anyone test the two to see which would give greater stamina sustain? Reduced cost of blastbones by ~275/cast or ~1200-1300 stam return on self synergy.
  • JondarKorric
    the *** are you getting that Boneyard gives you stamina back? neither morph gives you stamina return and why would you go with self synergy over AoE Major Fracture and Major Breach?
  • Moushen
    Moushen
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like i was getting ~100stam/sec more using self synergies. That said, major fracture & breach morph definitely better.
  • Aedaryl
    Aedaryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the *** are you getting that Boneyard gives you stamina back? neither morph gives you stamina return and why would you go with self synergy over AoE Major Fracture and Major Breach?

He is speaking about the passive Undaunted Command that give you 4% magicka, health and stamina back from "activating an ally's sinergy".

The self synergy deal very good damage, and major fracture/breach can be obtain from other skills.
    Moushen wrote: »
    Has anyone test the two to see which would give greater stamina sustain? Reduced cost of blastbones by ~275/cast or ~1200-1300 stam return on self synergy.

Since you can cast a maximum of 5 blastones (2.5s cast + 1.5s before jumping) for 1 self synergy (20s cooldown), it's about the same stamina return in your case. However is the bastones doesn't explose on cooldown (snared/immobilise) or if you don't reactivate it on cooldown, the self synergy will restore more sustain (easier to use since depend only from yourself). Also, if someone take the synergy before you, it will not work :wink: It depend from the situation.

The real question is : what the hell is the build you are looking for ?
  • Moushen
    Moushen
    ✭✭✭
    I'm working on a orc bow bow build. Gear: Relequen & Tzogvins with different monster helms. Sustain is no issue on raid dummy, but can be tricky on 3mill. Jondar did solve my problem though, major fracture burns it down before sustain becomes an issue.
  • JondarKorric
    despite peoples whinging about necro supposedly being bad it really isn't. necromancers easily make the best Healer/DPS hybrids now, mostly because all their heals scale off magicka and Blastbones makes a handy tool not only to put some damage on targets, but to also provide an easy use corpse to buff Renewing Undeath/Enduring Undeath and Boneyard. even without healer sets my Resistant Flesh is a 20k+ heal and the Mender is healing 13k every 2 seconds. on the Healer necro I made the heals are a bit stronger and its one of the few classes that can reliably use Combat Physician shield reliably on the target that needs it thanks to Mender being a smart heal and Resistant Flesh being a single target heal (Blood Sacrifice is the other morph which consumes a corpse to heal a second target)
  • AJ_133
    AJ_133
    If you're on a stamancer, having mortal coil slotted and casting it when you need the resources makes sustain a non issue. If you're using blastbones every 3rd skill (or every 4th at range) you should always have a corpse on the ground when you need it.