designing around a target dummy and parses is dumb

Wing
Wing
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
thanks for the boring skill design created around the most boring gameplay design.

how about being creative and actually making some fun skills (for ALL the classes) instead of pulling effects and numbers from a spreadsheet and stamping *skill* on it.

I have never been so disappointed with the combat design or balance team of a game before. did all your creative devs get pulled to work on a new MMO?
ESO player since beta.
full time subscriber.
PC NA
( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
DK one trick
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This has something to do with PTS?
  • mcagatayg
    mcagatayg
    ✭✭✭✭
    I disagree, i think it gives us a peak into what a character can do in equal terms.
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I compare it too someone trying to make accounts payable/rec. Exciting.
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea it’s ridiculous and they actually take nerf requests from pvp l2players when they are the minority and need to well... l2p
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • ProzTh3Almighty
    ProzTh3Almighty
    ✭✭✭
    Someone got the nerf hammer
  • GeorgeBlack
    GeorgeBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just sit back remembering Manaya Core hm and Kelsaik Nest. Ah how good it was to play a warrior...
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidPony wrote: »
    This has something to do with PTS?

I know right?

If I had a nickel for every combat idea posted in the PTS forums that wasn’t actually in the PTS patch going live ...

Edited by Taleof2Cities on May 18, 2019 2:29PM