The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Increase Dragon World Events health?

JadonSky
JadonSky
✭✭✭✭✭
So playing PTS and watching dragon world boss events I feel like the health should be increased to be the same as the sunspire trial. I mean the ones in the trail are made for a 12 man group and have double the health of a world boss dragon that could have a full raid hitting them. I would prefer them to be as strong as vet sunspire but I know a lot of new people would complain it would be too hard. But these are dragons, it should take a full raid with healers and tank to take this thing out. I feel like 16 million health will get burned really fast when you have a group of full CP raiding a dragon. Also a damage increase as well.

Increase Dragon World Events health? 30 votes

Increase health and damage to vet Sunspire level (107 mil hp)
26%
KayshaczarFrozenAnimalZedrianKdkaNyladreasNerftheforumsJadonSky 8 votes
Increase health to vet Sunspire level but no change to damage (107 mil hp)
16%
kalunteSinolaiDarkdex6lackzeu5Stibbons 5 votes
Increase health and increase damage to norm Sunspire level (30 mil hp)
20%
ApheriusmcagataygAnti_VirussusmitdsShaedarDarkPicture 6 votes
Increase health to norm Sunspire level but no change to damage (30 mil hp)
3%
satanio 1 vote
Keep health the same (17 mil hp) but increase damage
0%
No change dragons are good as is
30%
kypranb14_ESONebthet78RaddlemanNumber7dracul813VeeskveloSylraptorXeriktenDracheimflugMellowMagic 9 votes
Other...
3%
Colecovision 1 vote
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You really didn’t need to start another thread on this topic, @JadonSky.

Not only is there another unofficial thread ... there’s the official PTS thread for dragons.

ZOS isn’t going to buff dragons to vet Trials strength ... so best to get it out of your head now before the patch goes live.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on May 17, 2019 7:16PM
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You could vote @Taleof2Cities it is a draw so far :D

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not only is there another unofficial thread ... there’s the official PTS thread for dragons.

ZOS isn’t going to buff dragons to vet Trials strength ... so best to get it out of your head now before the patch goes live.

I agree with this. People tend to want to start their own threads for some reason yet do not offer anything unique in their thoughts. It is best to keep the feedback concise. The more threads on the subject the less of a chance Zos will see your comments, not that this thread offers any actual feedback for Zos to read through.
  • JadonSky
    JadonSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So I did update on the official PTS thread as well as I did not see any other poles related to my question. I don't understand the need to bash when I just wanted people opinion. My goal with this was to get results and post them to the official thread as well.

But hey life wouldn't be fun if their was not *** like yourself in the world to provide worthless feedback.
  • JadonSky
    JadonSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »

I agree with this. People tend to want to start their own threads for some reason yet do not offer anything unique in their thoughts. It is best to keep the feedback concise. The more threads on the subject the less of a chance Zos will see your comments, not that this thread offers any actual feedback for Zos to read through.

Like iv stated I did already post to the official thread as well. This is merely to get results to provide a number to the official thread as well. But thanks for your feedback, although not helpful.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's also remember that health alone doesnt determine difficulty, merely the time it takes for a given level of DPS to kill something. If you want these dragons to have the same strength as a vet trial boss and require a full raid, it's going to take a lot more than giving them more health.

Also, there is about as much chance of ZOS putting the equivalent of vet trial bosses in the open world as there is of them abolishing crown crates voluntarily or giving craft bags to non-eso+ subscribers. In other words, a big fat ZERO.
    Edited by Oreyn_Bearclaw on May 17, 2019 7:55PM
  • JadonSky
    JadonSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's also remember that health alone doesnt determine difficulty, merely the time it takes for a given level of DPS to kill something. If you want these dragons to have the same strength as a vet trial boss and require a full raid, it's going to take a lot more than giving them more health.

Also, there is about as much chance of ZOS putting the equivalent of vet trial bosses in the open world as there is of them abolishing crown crates voluntarily or giving craft bags to non-eso+ subscribers. In other words, a big fat ZERO.

So your vote is other then and provide feed back...man people don't not how a pole works.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe it’s easier if you think about it another way, @JadonSky:

If you want to fight vet Trials level dragons ... simply find a group for Sunspire.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JadonSky wrote: »
    idk wrote: »

Like iv stated I did already post to the official thread as well. This is merely to get results to provide a number to the official thread as well. But thanks for your feedback, although not helpful.

The "results" are statistically meaningless as Zos is well aware. That is by design with any forum poll but you also biased it with your comments which I am pretty sure Zos can see that as well. If they wanted a forum poll they probably would have created one.