The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Toxic Behaviour in dungeons?

Inreality
Inreality
✭✭
Entered a veteran dungeon for Moon Hunter Keep - accepted a new quest. After reading through it on a normal speed. Didn't take longer than 2 minutes, they kicked me from the group.
Even though they said: "Take your time".

rfzitq7o6eb5.png

After being removed and requeuing for the dungeon, I got placed in the same group again. Only to be kicked again.

There doesn't seem to be a place to report player behaviour so guess it goes into general help. What is being done out about this toxic behaviour.

Thanks

Edited by Inreality on May 16, 2019 8:41PM
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing. In a PUG majority rules.
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Royaji wrote: »

^This

Also, you want to edit out the names per the forum rules.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Inreality
    Inreality
    ✭✭

Royaji wrote: »

^This

Also, you want to edit out the names per the forum rules.

Thanks mate

Edited by Inreality on May 16, 2019 8:43PM
  • Letholdrus
    Letholdrus
    ✭✭✭
    The problem is CP level and the difficulty of this specific dungeon.

The normal version of this dungeon is more akin to veteran difficulty on other dungeons.

The veteran difficulty is brutal.

It is not unheard of for a full group of CP 810 characters who all have already completed this dungeon to wipe many, many times due to instant kill skills from the bosses and adds.

If you haven't done it before (hence the need for the quest), do yourself a favor and run it on normal first.
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Strangers suck, so pugs suck. Do yourself a favor and work on finding a guild. You will never find a random group of people without at least one impatient ***. Many or most of them are using the dungeon finder because they hate people too much to join a guild themselves, and people who hate people will never be kind or patient to others that don't play exactly the way they want them to. Just find a guild to play with.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    “Sure. Take your time.”

“Aww Gee, thanks, Mister!”

*kicked*

lul’d
  • Inreality
    Inreality
    ✭✭
    Letholdrus wrote: »
    The problem is CP level and the difficulty of this specific dungeon.

The normal version of this dungeon is more akin to veteran difficulty on other dungeons.

The veteran difficulty is brutal.

It is not unheard of for a full group of CP 810 characters who all have already completed this dungeon to wipe many, many times due to instant kill skills from the bosses and adds.

If you haven't done it before (hence the need for the quest), do yourself a favor and run it on normal first.

I'm actually a GM of a guild that does trials, so I'm accustomed to difficult tactics, and pick up on them quickly. I do understand that CP is an indicator of someone's experience in game, but does not say anything about someone's skill.

Minyassa wrote: »
    Strangers suck, so pugs suck. Do yourself a favor and work on finding a guild. You will never find a random group of people without at least one impatient ***. Many or most of them are using the dungeon finder because they hate people too much to join a guild themselves, and people who hate people will never be kind or patient to others that don't play exactly the way they want them to. Just find a guild to play with.

Exactly why I have a guild, and love to teach newer players the ropes. Doesn't make up for elitist behaviour cp120931090+ people exert. Communication is key, and CP level doesn't make up for it xD
    Edited by Inreality on May 17, 2019 2:03PM
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W8, maybe I interpret the screenshot false but did you queue as tank for vet MHK with 20.6k HP?
    If yes, I would have vote kicked you as well.
    Edited by Leeched on May 17, 2019 2:11PM
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • Inreality
    Inreality
    ✭✭
    Leeched wrote: »
    W8, maybe I interpret the screenshot false but did you queue as tank for vet MHK with 20.6k HP?
    If yes, I would have vote kicked you as well.

haha I queued with 43k ^^