The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Preview for 5.0.5 (live)?

Gigasax
Gigasax
✭✭✭✭
I, and probably a "few" others, would like to see the changes made to skills and balance in advance to the live patch on monday. The changes should be finalized by now, i guess.
It would be great for prepping chars for the new raid etc..

Can we expect to see something like that?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_Gilliam @ZOS_BrianWheeler
Edited by Gigasax on May 16, 2019 11:06AM
- Noractis -
- PC EU -
  • Darkenarlol
    Darkenarlol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    most likely 5.05 patch notes gonna be released at monday

with the elsweyr PC early access fo pre-orderers

that is how they usually do it =)
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't expect any big changes. Personally I cant believe theyre letting the Goliath ultimate go live with its 25-30k AOE bash attack thats pretty much a spammable while they still have access to all their normal skills. It's an unprecedented amount of damage not to mention the 30k extra health. Groups will be cleaning keeps with 4 of these and a healer. The incap silence is easier to digest but terribly lopsided against magicka and a poor idea.

But most of all I cant believe the devs just spent 5 weeks nerf buffing (for lack of a better phrase) stamina NBs while all but ignoring other classes, paying no attention at all to those that needed it most. As I've said before, if Wrathstone had me excited for this upcoming year with the changes to the combat team, this patch has brought me firmly back to reality.
    Edited by Vapirko on May 16, 2019 12:58PM
  • TheYKcid
    TheYKcid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nothing new here - every quarterly launch for as long as I can remember has essentially been a preview, with wildly unbalanced content and unfixed bugs making it to the live game.

PTS cycles need to be substantially longer, and/or the devs need to be MAJORLY more responsive to testing feedback.
    Edited by TheYKcid on May 16, 2019 1:26PM
    PC/NA — Daggerfall Covenant — BGs, Kaalgrontiid
    Kalazar ChalhoubRedguard Nord Stamplar
    Kalaron Caemor — Altmer Magsorc
    Kalahad Cirith — Dunmer Magden
  • Gigasax
    Gigasax
    ✭✭✭✭
    most likely 5.05 patch notes gonna be released at monday

with the elsweyr PC early access fo pre-orderers

that is how they usually do it =)

i know that, but it would be nice if we know any (bigger) changes, if there are any, before the patch goes live.
    i´m still hoping for some changes to necros. i really dont want to see the stamblade meta get changed to stamcro´s instead xD
    - Noractis -
    - PC EU -
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It would be nice, but has that ever happened before?

Usually it's a big ol patch day surprise.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub