The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Purchased Elswyr but glitched, not showing up as purchased

MrPrice
MrPrice
Soul Shriven
On May 11th I purchased the basic Digital upgrade for Elswyr, using Paypal to pay for it. While it was processing the purchase on Paypal something glitched and instead of sending me back to the Bethesda account page it came up with an error that said something like "url rejected". Clicked the 'go back' button on the screen and it went back to the Paypal page which said the purchase was complete.
On Paypal the purchase still says 'pending' meaning it is waiting for Zenimax to finalize the sale. On my account it does not show Elswyr as purchased.
Sent a support ticket on Sunday but have still not heard anything and purchase is still 'pending' on Paypal.
Can I please find out if the purchase can be finalized or what? Thanks.
  • Shadowshire
    Shadowshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    @MrPrice

You might have a quicker response if you post your report in Customer Support - General -- where the staff assist players who have issues with their TESO game account per se.

--- Shadowshire .......... ESO Plus on PC NA with Windows 7 Pro SP1

nil carborundum illegitimi
  • MrPrice
    MrPrice
    Soul Shriven
    @MrPrice

You might have a quicker response if you post your report in Customer Support - General -- where the staff assist players who have issues with their TESO game account per se.

Thanks but I'm good with it being right where it is.
    ZoS is pretty good about answering issues, more than happy to wait a bit for their response.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @MrPrice

Please check your inbox for an update on the support ticket you have open.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • MrPrice
    MrPrice
    Soul Shriven
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @MrPrice

Please check your inbox for an update on the support ticket you have open.

Got it and thanks very much!
  • sweet.centaur2000b14_ESO
    I have had the same problem and the money has come out of the bank and of the credit cards i tried all they keep telling me is that i will have to purchase it again and watch my accounts to make sure the money goes back in... They escalated the ticket and now no one is talking to me