Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(Deleted)

MannzRaider
(Deleted)
Edited by MannzRaider on September 1, 2019 3:28PM
  • Hustle_i87
    How big is the guild?
  • MannzRaider
    @Hustle_i87 300+ members
  • Aideian
    Aideian
    ✭✭✭
    Ill join, gt is Eliyx
  • MannzRaider
    @Aideian Sent you a invite!
  • MannzRaider
    Bump
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭
    PvE sounds good. I've been playing for 5 years and still have 5 world boss locations I haven't done because I can never find anyone interested. I need to beat the Anka Ra bosses in Craglorn. Anyway ... I love PvE and doing dungeons, delves, bosses, etc. I'm also looking for a guild with a trader. I have lots to sell. Please send an invite to FixedBlade123. Thanks.
  • MannzRaider
    @FixedBlade123 I’ll be happy to send you a invite, although we do not have a trader as we are not a trader guild.
  • MannzRaider
    Bump
  • MannzRaider
    There’s a couple events/raffles going on this weekend. More to come for Elsweyr, so Join us!
  • DragoonGundam88
    GT - DragoonGundam88
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭
    @FixedBlade123 I’ll be happy to send you a invite, although we do not have a trader as we are not a trader guild.

Please send an invitation. I like PvE. I've been playing since the game opened 5 years ago. In all that time, I still haven't defeated the Anka-Ra bosses in Craglorn. Every time I've attempted it I was with one or two inexperienced players who either died every two seconds or who would die and leave the fight. If you have plans to take on those 5 bosses I'd like to be in on it. Thanks.
  • DragoonGundam88
    FixedBlade123 I’m not in this Guild but I can help you with it currently @work off @ 19:00 but I’ll be glade to help because I have not done all the WBs yet.
  • MannzRaider
    @FixedBlade123 I’ve sent you multiple invites, have you not received them?
  • MannzRaider
    @DragoonGundam88 I’ll be sending you an invite shortly when I hop on!
  • DragoonGundam88
    @MannzRaider I’m at work till 7:15 this evening, I won’t be in game till after that.
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭
    @FixedBlade123 I’ve sent you multiple invites, have you not received them?

Yeah. I got it and I'm in. Thnx
  • DragoonGundam88
    Alright, sorry I'm late had to take care of something unexpected, though I am on now.

• DragoonGundam88
    Alright, sorry I'm late had to take care of something unexpected, though I am on now.

Nvm, I got the invite lol.
  • Qdawg0913
    Qdawg0913
    Soul Shriven
    May I get an invite to the guild?
  • MannzRaider
    @Qdawg0913 Of course, I’ll get you an invite as soon as I log on!
  • Qdawg0913
    Qdawg0913
    Soul Shriven

You drop that invite? Also I dig your gamer tag 👍🏻
  • MannzRaider
    Qdawg0913 wrote: »

You drop that invite? Also I dig your gamer tag 👍🏻

Ty! You should have got the invite, if you did not then lmk and I’ll send another when I’m back on tomorrow.
  • MannzRaider
    Bump
  • pat_thetic
    pat_thetic
    ✭✭
    Can I get an invite? This seems like a really good social guild for those who just like interacting with all Tamriel has to offer, as well as dipping into some of the harder end game content. I'll be sure to recommend all my friends
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭
    pat_thetic wrote: »
    Can I get an invite? This seems like a really good social guild for those who just like interacting with all Tamriel has to offer, as well as dipping into some of the harder end game content. I'll be sure to recommend all my friends

I joined and entered into the guild chat. I was listening to the guild owner (a female) and one of her top dogs. They were discussing strategies and other things. Then one of them said: " are we the only ones in the chat? Then the chick says, "oh, there's someone else here but nobody I know." Then the dude says, "it's someone named FixedBlade but he's not talking." Nobody said, "hey FixedBlade, welcome to the guild." "Good to see you here." I suppose folks can run their guild anyway they choose but they should, at the very least, welcome new members instead of brushing them off like they're some sort of nuisance or outsider. Oh well ... no biggy. They didn't have a trader anyway. I'm out!
  • MannzRaider
    @FixedBlade123 I’m sorry you felt that way, however did you even bother to speak up or attempt to say hello in guild chat when they were having that conversation? Did you announce that you were a new member?? Not everyone is able to see that! You were also welcome to join our band app, which is used by majority of our members to interact further and participate in more activities with each-other? Also if you took the time to read the post, in clearly states that we ARE NOT a trading guild, but we will possibly consider securing a trader in the near future.
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭
    @FixedBlade123 I’m sorry you felt that way, however did you even bother to speak up or attempt to say hello in guild chat when they were having that conversation? Did you announce that you were a new member?? Not everyone is able to see that! You were also welcome to join our band app, which is used by majority of our members to interact further and participate in more activities with each-other? Also if you took the time to read the post, in clearly states that we ARE NOT a trading guild, but we will possibly consider securing a trader in the near future.

When I signed in that day, I was automatically placed in the guild chat. Since two individuals were having an ongoing conversation, I didn't want to interrupt. That would have been rude on my part. When the guild owner notice me and said: "it's nobody I know" I had the feeling that I wasn't anyone she actually wanted to get to know. No big deal. It's just a game.
  • MannzRaider
    @FixedBlade123 Again sorry you feel that way.. Nobody actually made you feel unwelcome though, it was the way you took it personally. Next time you join a guild, I suggest you be active in the chat... say hello, announce you just joined, and such. You can’t expect members to automatically know you are new when you haven’t said anything upon joining. Most of the time people can’t see when a member even joins the guild, people are busy in activities, alerts don’t pop up... but if you simply spoke up, or joined band, you would have definitely been greeted. We have a lot kind people in our guild, I remember when I first joined I can say I received a warm welcome, as well as many others. Best of luck and I hope you find a guild that best fits you👍🏻
    Edited by MannzRaider on June 3, 2019 7:41PM
  • travisb117
    travisb117
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love an invite to the guild GT is Belcher117
  • MannzRaider
    @travisb117 sure, I’d be happy to send you a invite once the servers are back online.