The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Character / Account Progress was not saved

SwornEnemy
SwornEnemy
Soul Shriven
I got my character from level 35 -> 50 all day yesterday and logged in today to find that it was reset back to level 35. I also noticed the crowns I spent look still show up in my crowns balance but on the website when I log in, it shows the correct amount with the deduction from yesterday. It leads me to believe the entire account is out of sync.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You’ll need to start an Online Support ticket, @SwornEnemy, for ZOS to look into.

Be sure you list the ticket number in your thread here ...
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you sure you weren't/aren't on the PTS? It supposedly got reset today ...
    idea.gif