The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Elder Scrolls Online on geForce NOW

Endriu
Endriu
✭✭
Hello,
I would like to play TESO on geForce NOW, but I can only launch steam version of TESO (via geForce NOW launcher) and I didn't buy TESO on steam. Is there any way I can link my TESO account to my steam account so I could play TESO on geForce NOW?
  • Uryel
    Uryel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Word of advice : if you can avoid it, you DON'T want to link your Steam account and your ESO account. Every now and then, a log in issue arise (generally after a large patch, but not only), and you won't be able to log in for a day or two, until the issue resolves itself.

Steam doesn't communicate on that. ZOS doesn't communicate on that. Threads about it get deleted, and all you get is "we are trying to resolve the issue" announcement at the top of the forums. There IS a way to play without Steam even if the game was purchased on Steam, but it requires to re-purchase the base game on ESO website while being logged in. You can't just un-link accounts.

So, if that doesn't bother you, maybe there is a way to do so, I wouldn't know. If that may be an issue... Don't. Just don't.

Now, more to your point. You can add non-Steam-purchased games to your Steam library anyway, IIRC. Maybe that would work ?