Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LEGO Silt-Strider

• Catulo
    Catulo
    ✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    And this is the quest I talked about
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XteT_Cx7nc

Yup, that's the one. It was funny as hell. It's a pitty I didn't have any tattooed minifigure arms.
    PC/EU
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a little confused...is there an elder scrolls Lego set available? If this was 100% creative..how did you get the legs for the strider and the argonian Lego man? Which sets if you dont mind?
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is all shades of awesome! :)
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a little confused...is there an elder scrolls Lego set available? If this was 100% creative..how did you get the legs for the strider and the argonian Lego man? Which sets if you dont mind?
    The legs are probably from some space set. Did not notice the Argonian :)
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    Catulo wrote: »
    Thanks everybody for the friendly words and comments.

I hope you all found
    - the heavy sack
    - the treasure chest
    - the naked Nord :o
    Heavy sack :) where :open_mouth: -
    The chest was easy to find, would not seen the naked Nord unless you pointed it out.
    Loved that quest, kind of an parody of the TES 3 quest and the ending was awesome.

Weren't there at least three of those? (OK, one was in Tribunal, not the base game).
  • Catulo
    Catulo
    ✭✭✭✭

Sadly there are no official sets--this is a custom model. The Argonian head is from a Star Wars set with Bossk, the reptilian bounty hunter, in it.

I built the strider's legs from regular LEGO parts, like 1x1 bricks (some of them with studs on their sides), 1x6 (etc.) tiles, a few cheese slopes and little claws/horns.
    PC/EU
  • valeriiya
    valeriiya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow that is awesome! Great job!
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sadly there are no official sets--this is a custom model. The Argonian head is from a Star Wars set with Bossk, the reptilian bounty hunter, in it.

I built the strider's legs from regular LEGO parts, like 1x1 bricks (some of them with studs on their sides), 1x6 (etc.) tiles, a few cheese slopes and little claws/horns.
    Now for an real challenge, make an silt strider who walks :)
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • mairwen85
    mairwen85
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

https://www.lego.com/en-gb/careers/

Make it happen for all of us.
    Edited by mairwen85 on May 6, 2019 3:03PM
  • Catulo
    Catulo
    ✭✭✭✭
    mairwen85 wrote: »
    https://www.lego.com/en-gb/careers/

Make it happen for all of us.

Hahaha, no way. I want LEGO to be my hobby, not my job. :p

But maybe I'll come up with some smaller, simpler ESO creations in the future and provide part lists and instructions for them.
    PC/EU
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just finished a new LEGO model. It's not Elsweyr, but Morrowind and I'm a bit late for the party. I hope you like it nevertheless.
    The tower is 27.5 inches tall.

33903123418_96ba9e5c9c_b.jpg
    33903124178_0d3d58c34f_b.jpg
    33903126068_7b0acd6905_b.jpg
    33903126348_8449e726e1_b.jpg

If you're farming "awesome", THAT'S how you do it.