Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LEGO Silt-Strider

Catulo
Catulo
✭✭✭✭
I just finished a new LEGO model. It's not Elsweyr, but Morrowind and I'm a bit late for the party. I hope you like it nevertheless.
The tower is 27.5 inches tall.

33903123418_96ba9e5c9c_b.jpg
33903124178_0d3d58c34f_b.jpg
33903126068_7b0acd6905_b.jpg
33903126348_8449e726e1_b.jpg
PC/EU
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dude that's awesome.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No | To ZOS: THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME BRING MY HORSE INTO BATTLE!
  • Billdor
    Billdor
    ✭✭✭✭
    This will make a fine addition to my collection.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lego sure has come a long way since i last played with it ...
    unsure.gif

• Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to go to Gnisis.
  • Exalted_Goose
    Exalted_Goose
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is how you honour the Sixth House and the Tribe Unmourned, fantastic work.
    "One fine day in the middle of the night. Two dead Kings got up to fight. Back to back they faced each other, drew their bows... and stabbed themselves...".
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing! I’m legit impressed, not just internet impressed!

Edit: damn those details! How did you get the green moss on the tower are those different colored LEGO? Also I noticed your Argonian driver at the top of the tower. Is that supposed to be a wood elf shepard at the tower entrance? I love how you did the shallow swamp water effect. And of course the silt strider itself! Mudcrabs! Naked Nords! 😲
    Edited by max_only on May 5, 2019 9:13PM
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • AlienatedGoat
    AlienatedGoat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job!

I've always thought that there should be an official Elder Scrolls LEGO set series. The LEGO LotR sets were really cool.
    PC-NA Goat
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing "build" you have got there GJ !
  • Tyrobag
    Tyrobag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice! I'd give you more awesomes, but they only let me do one :O
  • Catulo
    Catulo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks everybody for the friendly words and comments.

I hope you all found
    - the heavy sack
    - the treasure chest
    - the naked Nord :o
    Edited by Catulo on May 6, 2019 5:24AM
    PC/EU
  • Catulo
    Catulo
    ✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    Amazing! I’m legit impressed, not just internet impressed!

Edit: damn those details! How did you get the green moss on the tower are those different colored LEGO? Also I noticed your Argonian driver at the top of the tower. Is that supposed to be a wood elf shepard at the tower entrance? I love how you did the shallow swamp water effect. And of course the silt strider itself! Mudcrabs! Naked Nords! 😲

Thank you for noticing all the details, Max.
    Yes, the tower's main colour is 'dark tan' and the moss/smear is 'olive green'.
    I couldn't resist and had to put an Argonian on the balcony.
    The two figures at the entrance are my two main characters:
    - Catulo, a Dragon Knight Imperial tank
    - Co, a Sorcerer Bosmer troublemaker ;)
    Edited by Catulo on May 6, 2019 9:06AM
    PC/EU
  • Shardaxx
    Shardaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is brilliant! It also reminds me of Star Wars for some reason.
    PS4 - Europe - Shardaxx - Wood Elf Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
  • carthalis
    carthalis
    ✭✭✭
    that is so awesome, love it
  • srfrogg23
    srfrogg23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    And here's your Awesome!
  • LordGavus
    LordGavus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very cool. Too bad i can only give one awesome.
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Superfantabulistic !!!

👏👏👏👏👏🖒🖒🖒🖒❤❤❤

Love it !!!
  • therift
    therift
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Admit to scrolling back up to find the naked Nord, lol
  • IsharaMeradin
    IsharaMeradin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm... Think you can come up with the instruction book plus parts list? Pretty sure plenty of people might throw Lego some money just so they can build this.

Now ya got me thinking of an Elder Scrolls Lego line with characters joining in to the Lego movie universe. Picturing Lego Gandalf saying "You shall not pass!" to a Lego version of Molag Bal. While in the background other Lego characters are helping fighters guild and mages guild members fight off Daedra and destroying dark anchor chains.
    PC-NA / PC-EU
    ID @IsharaMeradin
    Characters NA
    Verin Jenet Eshava - Dark Elf Warden (main)
    Nerissa Valin - Imperial Necromancer (secondary)
    Lugsa-Lota-Stuph - Argonian Sorcerer
    Leanne Martin - Breton Templar
    Latash Gra-Ushaba - Orc Dragonknight
    Ishara Merádin - Redguard Nightblade
    Arylina Loreal - High Elf Sorcerer
    Sasha al'Therin - Nord Necromancer
    Paula Roseróbloom - Wood Elf Warden
    Ja'Linga - Khajiit Arcanist

Characters EU
    Shallan Veil - Wood Elf Warden

ID @IsharaMeradin-Epic
    Characters NA
    Ja'Sassy-Daro - Khajiit Nightblade
  • Catulo
    Catulo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hmm... Think you can come up with the instruction book plus parts list? Pretty sure plenty of people might throw Lego some money just so they can build this.

Now ya got me thinking of an Elder Scrolls Lego line with characters joining in to the Lego movie universe. Picturing Lego Gandalf saying "You shall not pass!" to a Lego version of Molag Bal. While in the background other Lego characters are helping fighters guild and mages guild members fight off Daedra and destroying dark anchor chains.

Instructions for this creation would be too complex, since I used many so called "illegal techniques" and they are often not supported by LEGO instructions software.

But I agree, official Elder Scrolls LEGO sets would be ace, though it will never happen. ESO is rated M in the USA, 18 in the UK and FSK 16 in Germany. The LEGO group will never touch it.

But at least we ESO/LEGO fans can come up with our own designs and--who knows--maybe I'll find the time to build simpler, smaller scenes in the future and come up with instructions for them.
    PC/EU
  • LeinadOrarogep
    LeinadOrarogep
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno this deserves the news home page.
    And a ESO LEGO contest :)
  • Michae
    Michae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did you think about posting it up for LEGO Ideas?
    "I bear the cruel weight of certainty. Total, absolute, relentless certainty. People rarely comprehend the luxury of doubt... the freedom that comes with indecision. I envy you."
    Sotha Sil

@Michae PC/EU
  • Catulo
    Catulo
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno this deserves the news home page.
    And a ESO LEGO contest :)

I love the contest idea and I' gladly offer my help as one of the judges.
    PC/EU
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, nice work.
  • Catulo
    Catulo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Michae wrote: »
    Did you think about posting it up for LEGO Ideas?

No, since it won't have a chance for several reasons, mainly because LEGO will never produce sets based on an IP that is rated M. :(
    PC/EU
  • D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Fantastic job. Very cool.
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow that’s amazing, well done!
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Catulo wrote: »
    Thanks everybody for the friendly words and comments.

I hope you all found
    - the heavy sack
    - the treasure chest
    - the naked Nord :o
    Heavy sack :) where :open_mouth: -
    The chest was easy to find, would not seen the naked Nord unless you pointed it out.
    Loved that quest, kind of an parody of the TES 3 quest and the ending was awesome.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Catulo
    Catulo
    ✭✭✭✭
    zaria wrote: »
    The chest was easy to find, would not seen the naked Nord unless you pointed it out.
    Loved that quest, kind of an parody of the TES 3 quest and the ending was awesome.

Hehehe, okay, spoilers B) :
    You can find the heavy sack in the second photo, next to the tower wall at its base and close to the gray mushrooms. It's brown and a bit hard to spot due to the resolution.
    PC/EU
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fantastic work as always, really exceptional!
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Catulo wrote: »
    zaria wrote: »

Hehehe, okay, spoilers B) :
    You can find the heavy sack in the second photo, next to the tower wall at its base and close to the gray mushrooms. It's brown and a bit hard to spot due to the resolution.
    Found it, was probably expecting an green one.

And this is the quest I talked about
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XteT_Cx7nc
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.