Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Plus cost increase

Massive_Stain
Massive_Stain
✭✭✭✭
So, what new benefits do we get for the added cost of $5? Just wondering, because I have seen no tangible additions to our benefits with the added price hike.
PC: CP 1200+ DroDest, Bringer of light
PS4: CP 1500+ Dro Dest, SoTN, Bringer of light, CragHMs, EoF, IR, TTT
Xbox: CP 450 Fungal Grotto 1 HM
  • Edaphon
    Edaphon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What cost increase?
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edaphon wrote: »
    What cost increase?

^This.

If you're from outside of the US, they might have done a currency exchange recalibration, they tend to do that a couple times a year, IIRC.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/468050/price-increase

If not this, I have no idea. I didn't notice any increase.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    JKorr wrote: »

I resubbed literally yesterday (in the US) and the prices hadn't increased. It really looks like they did a currency conversion pass for international customers, and the dollar is kinda strong right now (which disadvantages those intl customers).
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • reprosal
    reprosal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am a Canadian ESO+ member and the membership prices are still the same as before for PC.
  • Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    Hortator Indoril Nerevar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear ZOS and its employees,

You have the gall to charge me $15 AUD a month to have membership for a game that has 350 ping on average. You chose to either be cheap and save a buck by not having oceanic servers OR your game is not doing well enough to give you that option. Your "Oh its so we have one good mega server experience" excuse is rubbish and all us Australian players know it. You are cheap or failing.. Either way you charge us $15 a month for a 350 ping mess of a service.

You then want to charge us $60 for an update that for me will severely drop my dps as a magblade with a massive nerf (It wont if I play with a group of friends who know what they are doing but it will if I ever want to pug something because the average player is so sunflower that they get offended when you ask for them to slot a skill and thus wont make up for the nerf. Thus you really are only nerfing casuals who barely can do a 6m skelle test without running out of resources so whats the point anyways).

I can do 55K on my solo skelles and I sure cant wait to spend $60 AUD and $15 AUD a month for what seems to be a increasingly terrible ping all while I do less dps. Thats so fun (/sarcasm)

So if you raise my monthly sub to this 350 ping mess all while nerfing my class and asking $60 for a update at the same time.. I will stop paying you a single cent ever again.

source.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC35DT7Ndyo

More and more you make it hard to want to play your damn game. Please stop being you.

With love,
    Freetality.
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brexit
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I resubbed literally yesterday (in the US) and the prices hadn't increased. It really looks like they did a currency conversion pass for international customers, and the dollar is kinda strong right now (which disadvantages those intl customers).

for years i was on auto re-sub...i've been thinking of un-subbing sometime this year (i just don't play as much, which is probably still a lot)...

a few weeks ago my subscription didn't renew itself for some reason (???)...i thought okay, i'll give no craft bag and double bank space a try...

it's going to take me a while to clean my inventory enough to get rid of the sub (the chests/coffers do help though)...i re-upped again myself last night...
    Edited by geonsocal on May 3, 2019 7:20PM
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Never secure your tinfoil hats with super glue.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The truth is out there.
  • Cundu_Ertur
    Cundu_Ertur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    7kl5v.jpg
    Taking stealth away from the Bosmer is like taking magic away from the Altmer, making Nords allergic to mead, or making Orcs pretty.
  • ThanatosXR
    ThanatosXR
    ✭✭✭
    Dear ZOS and its employees,

You have the gall to charge me $15 AUD a month
    Freetality.

You get a lag discount anyways $15USD is $20 AUD. $15AUD is $10USD
  • Massive_Stain
    Massive_Stain
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thing is, Im not Canadian, so I have no idea why my account on PC and PS4 was increased by 10 dollars total.
    PC: CP 1200+ DroDest, Bringer of light
    PS4: CP 1500+ Dro Dest, SoTN, Bringer of light, CragHMs, EoF, IR, TTT
    Xbox: CP 450 Fungal Grotto 1 HM
  • DenMoria
    DenMoria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A
    geonsocal wrote: »

for years i was on auto re-sub...i've been thinking of un-subbing sometime this year (i just don't play as much, which is probably still a lot)...

a few weeks ago my subscription didn't renew itself for some reason (???)...i thought okay, i'll give no craft bag and double bank space a try...

it's going to take me a while to clean my inventory enough to get rid of the sub (the chests/coffers do help though)...i re-upped again myself last night...

Mine did the same thing, all the sudden no auto-renew on a monthly basis so I have to do it manually every time now. Apparently they want you to do that or pay through the nose for an entire year at once only.

That means, of course that you can't just unsub anytime you want. Smooth Zen. Smooth.
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thing is, Im not Canadian, so I have no idea why my account on PC and PS4 was increased by 10 dollars total.

Since the price increase isn't universal we can't help you answer that question unless you're willing to say which country you're in and/or what currency you're using (there are more than 20 called the dollar).

I understand you might not be keen on giving out that information on a public forum so if you want to try and work it out for yourself the main two things to check are how your currency converts to the US dollar now (if you're not American) and whether there's been any changes to tax where you are.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"