Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Khamira's costume

debbie.noisetteb16_ESO
Hi all,

Has it been announced that we'll get Khamira's style in the latest trailer as a costume? If not, do you think we'll get it at some point ?

1905031800470085.png

I was kinda sad to find out that it had not been datamined lately because I really like the look of it and it's better than the Queen’s-Eye Spymaster, in my opinion.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is slightly possible to create a similar look but it is quite some bother.

This one recalls using the fishy people hat because it was one of very few that correctly show our ears. Oh one day perhaps we can have both a saddle that does not pinch the tail and a full range of hats that do not squish our ears.

The other styles this one might need to look up later. The shoulders were an issue as this one could only find one kind that were not so sticky outy.

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws

45797048515_552d7bbd6e_z.jpg
    warm sands
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi all,

Has it been announced that we'll get Khamira's style in the latest trailer as a costume? If not, do you think we'll get it at some point ?

1905031800470085.png

I was kinda sad to find out that it had not been datamined lately because I really like the look of it and it's better than the Queen’s-Eye Spymaster, in my opinion.

I agree I would like to see Khamira's style as well for a costume yes.
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    You'll get Khamira's costume after my Imperial char gets Abnur Tharn's new Elsweyr armour *grabby hands* GIB PLS
    600px-ON-npc-Abnur_Tharn_03.jpg
    Jokes aside, they might be adding her look (and hopefully his too) in a later update, to celebrate the end of the year of the dragon or something. Here's hoping we both get our wish! :smiley:
  • debbie.noisetteb16_ESO
    That would be nice indeed!
  • whitecrow
    whitecrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We got Naryu's style, so I don't think it's out of the question.
  • Vuldovahkriid
    Vuldovahkriid
    ✭✭✭
    whitecrow wrote: »
    We got Naryu's style, so I don't think it's out of the question.

And we also got Raz's Queen Spymaster outfit.
    Valtyr Stormblade- Nord DK CP810

Vulsahvith- Argonian NB CP810

Illidan Highborn- High Elf Sorc CP810

Thrall Durotar- Orc WD CP810

Mythos Varedis- Wood Elf TP CP810

Ra'zaq- Khajit NB CP810

Aelya Proudmoore- Breton Sorc CP810

Broxigar Saurfang- Orc DK CP810

Lady Sylvannas Windrunner- Dark Elf NB CP810

Lord Anduin Wyrnn- Breton TP CP810
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »
    You'll get Khamira's costume after my Imperial char gets Abnur Tharn's new Elsweyr armour *grabby hands* GIB PLS
    600px-ON-npc-Abnur_Tharn_03.jpg
    Jokes aside, they might be adding her look (and hopefully his too) in a later update, to celebrate the end of the year of the dragon or something. Here's hoping we both get our wish! :smiley:
    :o:o:o:o
    THAT STAFF!!
    *Wants*
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some thing that is definetly needed and wanted!!!
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has not been announced, but I reckon its only a matter of time. After all, if they craft nifty visuals, they will want to sell them to us at some time, yes?
    Same for the imperial Tharns new clothes... no, NOT the emperors new clothes, they would never dare to make THAT a costume, but the new outfit Abner is rocking during the elsweyr prequel quest! Might come as costume, might come as crown store motiv, might come for an event... but sooner or later, it will come, I am sure.

For that matter, there are quite a few others that could come for the outfit system or as costume. Queen Ayrenn, or the tribunal (Almalexia, Vivec, Sothra Sil); I could also see the other old "gift costumes" like Golden Saint, Dark Seducer and Mannimarco style to come as "special outfit style" like we just got the companions... perhaps for next years birthday event?

Same for a lot of costumes, they could split them up and re-release it for the outfit system to mix and match... I -definitely- would wnat to see that happen for all the hats...

But I reckon, in due time, they will do something for everything. After all, like I said... if they make the nifty visuals for use in the game, they definitely would not shy away from making a bit more profit selling them to their players, one way or another! JUst gotta be patient and keep your eses open, as some of those will definitely be "limited time only" things...
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It has not been announced, but I reckon its only a matter of time. After all, if they craft nifty visuals, they will want to sell them to us at some time, yes?
    Same for the imperial Tharns new clothes... no, NOT the emperors new clothes, they would never dare to make THAT a costume, but the new outfit Abner is rocking during the elsweyr prequel quest! Might come as costume, might come as crown store motiv, might come for an event... but sooner or later, it will come, I am sure.

For that matter, there are quite a few others that could come for the outfit system or as costume. Queen Ayrenn, or the tribunal (Almalexia, Vivec, Sothra Sil); I could also see the other old "gift costumes" like Golden Saint, Dark Seducer and Mannimarco style to come as "special outfit style" like we just got the companions... perhaps for next years birthday event?

Same for a lot of costumes, they could split them up and re-release it for the outfit system to mix and match... I -definitely- would wnat to see that happen for all the hats...

But I reckon, in due time, they will do something for everything. After all, like I said... if they make the nifty visuals for use in the game, they definitely would not shy away from making a bit more profit selling them to their players, one way or another! JUst gotta be patient and keep your eses open, as some of those will definitely be "limited time only" things...
    Yep, though I suspect Khamira's clothes will be a costume rather than outfit pages like the others. But you'll be happy to hear I beleive, that some of the styles you mention are already in the game and may be implemented :wink:

select-items.png

Fingers crossed for Almalexia :smiley: That's just a small snippet from a larger selecion of armors that exist ingame (and could be reworked to be used as player outfits like they did with Abnur's and the Companions'), you can see the whole image (rather large as it contains several hundred outfits, including a category of 'Daedric Artifacts' which may very well hint at the upcoming artifacts they started adding ingame) in the thread below :smile:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/459989/add-unobtainable-weapon-armor-styles-to-the-outfit-system-with-pictures#latest
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My support!, We need this!
    Edited by Azurya on May 9, 2019 7:29AM