The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Don't ever trade when u are drunk.....

• Odovacar
    Odovacar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If I've had a few to drink while playing I usually just give stuff away for free...this has caused some issues, LOL
  • Bekkael
    Bekkael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry, OP, I know that had to hurt. Try to look on the bright side though - you probably really made someone's day with that gift. ;)

Nova Sky wrote: »
    Tippertty wrote: »
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    How about just not be drunk?

Yeah, I was about to say, try not doing a lot of things when you are drunk, very few of them will turn out how you expected them.

Agreed. It's why I wound up with four kids instead of two.

Hmmm interesting phenomenon. I'm never drunk and I have 8 kids. So, if I were often drunk would I have 16? :joy:

~~ Lady Gamer ~~ ♥ ~~ Xbox NA ~~
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    exeeter702 wrote: »
    I cant recall the last time i was at home drunk....

Alone...

And playing video games...

I would way, way rather do that then be out drinking somewhere. The only time I enjoy drinking when I am out anymore is to compliment food.
    But I'm a grandparent, so bars and parties among peers haven't meant anything to me in decades.

It has nothing to do with being social.
  • Gundug
    Gundug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This reminds me of a person who used to be in my guild that started joining guild events drunk. They would join with other members for dungeon runs and end up swinging at walls, or the other players.
  • worrallj
    worrallj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »

This.

You can drink without getting drunk op.

Correction, YOU perhaps can drink without getting drunk. Not all of us are blessed in that way.
  • Kuramas9tails
    Kuramas9tails
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have done something that dumb without being drunk based on prior incidents tbh
    Edited by Kuramas9tails on May 1, 2019 4:47PM
      Your friendly neighborhood crazy cat lady of ESO
      New PSN name: SundariTheLast. Proud seller in RedEye Empire, PURPLE GANG and Backalley Trading.
      AD High Elf Mageblade DPS (General)(Former Empress) -- Stormproof/VMOL, VHOF, VDSA completion
      AD Khajiit Mageblade DPS -- Flawless Conquerer
      FOR THE QUEEN!
      PS4/NA
    • KMarble
      KMarble
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Gundug wrote: »
      This reminds me of a person who used to be in my guild that started joining guild events drunk. They would join with other members for dungeon runs and end up swinging at walls, or the other players.

This explains so much! (no sarcasm intended. It's just that I get a lot of people "attacking" my char in neutral/safe areas, and I never understood why)
    • xxthir13enxx
      xxthir13enxx
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      worrallj wrote: »

This.

Correction, YOU perhaps can drink without getting drunk. Not all of us are blessed in that way.

Heh this reminds me of my buddy in High School...Big Tough Football player...was allergic to yeast...2 beers in annnnd...he done...lol
    • El_Borracho
      El_Borracho
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭
      exeeter702 wrote: »
      I cant recall the last time i was at home drunk....

Alone...

And playing video games...

Who said I was alone? Wait, doesn't everyone play ESO while popping Perrier-Jouet and hanging with international bikini models aboard their private jet to the French Riviera? Plebians.

I bet you thought I played this game and cracked a few IPAs while the wife and kid watched chick flicks in the other room on a Friday night. Perish the thought!
      Edited by El_Borracho on May 1, 2019 6:21PM
    • Eeri_Ravencaw
      Eeri_Ravencaw
      ✭✭✭
      Look on the bright side. At least you didn't wake up with a tattoo on your face or married to a trans hooker.
    • TheMythicDawn
      TheMythicDawn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      RouDeR wrote: »

I need gold to buy DLCs... i dont have real money to spend for crowns

buy crowns instead of alcohol then?
    • ErMurazor
      ErMurazor
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Look on the bright side. At least you didn't wake up with a tattoo on your face or married to a trans hooker.

Whats wrong with that?

• RouDeR
      RouDeR
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      RouDeR wrote: »

I need gold to buy DLCs... i dont have real money to spend for crowns

buy crowns instead of alcohol then?

I don't buy alcohol, i made my own alcohol from grape and other fruits growing in my yard.
    • SidraWillowsky
      SidraWillowsky
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Gundug wrote: »

This is me except I don't drink.
    • Loralai_907
      Loralai_907
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Once, several years ago, I ended up with a hideous green guar mount, that I had no memory of buying and would NOT have purchased intentionally. Yes there was booze involved. To this day I have never even considered using that mount for any of my characters.
      PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
      Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
    • zyk
      zyk
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      zyk wrote: »
      Had I been the one to buy them and I was politely contacted by the seller who explained it was a mistake, I would sell them back to them for what I paid. It might not hurt to try.

I definitely give them back to seller; cod them over for 9k

I’ve done this loads of times without having been asked first.

I did that a long time ago, but I used to trade hardcore and would frequently encounter amazing deals so it became too much of a chore to presume intent and proactively contact the sellers.

Further, many I contacted told me they listed the items low on purpose because they don't care and just as many were actually rude about it. So in the end I decided that because it was their mistake, they should be the ones putting forth the initial effort to correct it.
    • Mr_Walker
      Mr_Walker
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Ah well, it's only fake money in a game. Easy come, easy go.

Edited by Mr_Walker on May 2, 2019 2:34AM
    • ZaroktheImmortal
      ZaroktheImmortal
      ✭✭✭✭✭

This.

Doesn't that kind of defeat the purpose of drinking? I know I've never drunk alcohol for the flavour
    • Denver21
      Denver21
      ✭✭
      A few days ago I saw 5 tempering alloys listed for 6 gold each. I was sad for the guy as I have done similar mistakes previously.
      Lessons I have learnt is don't list when - the server is laggy as f*ck, when I am in a hurry, and when I am sleepy as f*ck. Just Dont Do It!
      It's not worth the regret later on.
    • Uviryth
      Uviryth
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I have a solution. Dont drink. Period.
    • Androconium
      Androconium
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I sold put up for sale misapplied the price on a gold Shacklebreaker inferno staff for 180 000.

I got 252 less charges.

Stupid lag.
      Edited by Androconium on May 2, 2019 7:57AM
    • Altaire
      Altaire
      ✭✭✭
      Uviryth wrote: »

End of Joy. period.
    • Androconium
      Androconium
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I have a solution. Dont drink Period.

periods make all the difference
    • Uviryth
      Uviryth
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Altaire wrote: »

End of Joy. period.

Alcohol = Joy
      Allright, got it.
    • Sheezabeast
      Sheezabeast
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Smoke and pvp, you’ll have a much greener happier time and you just Respawn instead of losing gold :p;)
      Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!