The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

What race will you make your nerco dps?

• Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Either an Altmer Mannimarco lookalike or an Imperial Abnur Tharn lookalike. I haven’t made my mind up yet. Roleplay ftw!
    EU | PC | AD
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Dunmer DPS. Argonian Tank.
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Siohwenoeht
    Siohwenoeht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The only races I haven't rolled yet are orc, redguard, and Nord. Probably going with either orc or redguard Stam necro first. Maybe a nord tankcro...
    "It is a lovely language, but it takes a very long time saying anything in it, because we do not say anything in it, unless it is worth taking a long time to say, and to listen to." - Treebeard
  • excusemydust
    excusemydust
    Soul Shriven
    I am super looking forward to the Necromancer class and my mains are always Argonian, so he/she will be too. It’s a personal choice more than a strategic one, obviously.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dunmer. It's the only correct choice.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • KappaKid83
    KappaKid83
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breton, EZPZ.
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dunmer vampire just because it feels right
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orc or Darkelf Stamcro.