Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What race will you make your nerco dps?

Tasear
Tasear
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Looking for inspiration and curious what others are planning.
Edited by Tasear on April 30, 2019 6:54PM
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pale blonde breton named "Mnm". Which clearly means magicka necromancer.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Was gonna go Nord Necro Tank, but I just bought the Imperial upgrade so maybe going with the Ultimate Warrior now.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally cat, cause their race synergies well with the execute passive
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably Breton for mag, orc for stam and argonian for tank
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • RaptorRodeoGod
    RaptorRodeoGod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonian because I can
    Give all classes access to a Scribing skill that works like Arcanist beam.
    ---
    Overland difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 10 years. 6 paid expansions. 25 DLCs. 41 game changing updates including One Tamriel, an overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver & Gold as a "you think you do but you don't" - tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game. I'm bored of dungeons, I'm bored of trials; make a personal difficulty slider for overland. Make a self debuff mythic. Literally anything at this point.
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely none if these changes to nightblade go live I will cancel my subscription and not buy anything else 😎
  • FearlessOne_2014
    FearlessOne_2014
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breton Nerco because why not.
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absolutely none if these changes to nightblade go live I will cancel my subscription and not buy anything else 😎

5c2.jpg
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Cool.

Anyway... I'm probably going Redguard StamNec for PvP.

Makes sense to me, seeing as PvP is quite the (rightfully) lawless environment. And seeing as Necs are committing illegal acts, well, makes sense for them to seek power in a place where crime isn't a thing.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • ErMurazor
    ErMurazor
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Can i have your stuff?
  • Grandma
    Grandma
    ✭✭✭✭✭

you really got nothing better to do then whine on forums about it? move on.

I'm probably making my DPS high elf, m y tank nord, and my healer... not sure. maybe khajiit? probably breton. Maybe even nord for faster ult for the resurrection (especially after they made the cost like 350)
    GH / 3/04/2021 / Elemental Catalyst Necromancer
  • Xogath
    Xogath
    ✭✭✭
    Most likely Redguard for my Stamcro.. I would prefer Orc, but with all the sustain nerfs flying around I'd rather play it safe.

Nothing more annoying to me than having to slow my roll because the healer in the group wants to DPS and doesn't use Shards/Orbs for anyone else.

Then again, it's still on the PTS so maybe Stamcro sustain (as an Orc with blue food) isn't all that bad. (Can anyone confirm/deny this eith the current iteration on the PTS?)
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably depends how many character slots we get. If we get three, i will prob roll an Orc (stam), Breton (mag), and Nord (tank).

Nord is probably up for debate, as I see necro as a better healer than tank ATM. Now that I have 3 of each class fully leveled, I am working on moving them towards one magic, one stamina, and one utility/support race of each. Still have a few changes to make.
  • Insco851
    Insco851
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Argonian, the master race.
  • Most_Awesome
    Most_Awesome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breton for Mag

Orc,Nord,Imperial for stam

Some have said Redguard, for RP reasons yeah sure but the passives will be wasted, in that you will be most likely useing Necro skills than weapon ones
  • Grandesdar
    Grandesdar
    ✭✭✭
    Depends on my mood, I already got a khajiit DD and breton sup, so if I can make a handsome, sexy orc while creating the character I'll go with it. Yep, I'm dead serious.

If I dont like the character appearance, i see no reason to play. That's why i never had an argonian or wood elf playing all these years.
    Main: The Charismatic StamDK DD
    Side: A Handsome Warden Healer
    Side: (upcoming) Stam Necro DD
    CP: 680
    EU PSN: Style3513
  • Milchbart
    Milchbart
    ✭✭✭✭
    Grandesdar wrote: »
    so if I can make a handsome, sexy <=> orc

Isn't that paradoxical?
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Breton for my Magcro.

Just about a month to go, now...
    Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breton and orc
  • veil_
    veil_
    ✭✭✭
    Most likely imperial.
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ErMurazor wrote: »

Can i have your stuff?
    I’m still playing I know how to work around these nerfs I just dislike the fact that I have to work around nerfs to my class because cry babies didn’t l2p and to make necromancer look more appealing.
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grandma wrote: »

you really got nothing better to do then whine on forums about it? move on.

I'm probably making my DPS high elf, m y tank nord, and my healer... not sure. maybe khajiit? probably breton. Maybe even nord for faster ult for the resurrection (especially after they made the cost like 350)
    I have been playing eso and nb since day 1 who wouldn’t be angry I play and enjoy 1 class I’m not a meta chaser. If you main a mag sorc and cast time on shields went live how would you feel if someone told you to move on I will always defend nb.
    Edited by Deathlord92 on May 2, 2019 10:27AM
  • Chilly-McFreeze
    Chilly-McFreeze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Probably Dunmer, because I'm still a bit undecided if I go stam or mag and too lazy to level up both atm.
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, for a magicka DPS, I find that the theme fits with a power hungry Telvanni Dunmer. He would use death bodies from other races, because other Dunmer is a disgrace.

Secondly, for a stamina based I am going for an Imperial: It is the only race that I am missing in my altoholic login screen!
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • jlmurra2
    jlmurra2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The three Necromancers I plan to make are recreations of characters I already have. I think this class will fit them better than their previous classes.

My magicka DPS will be an Altmer, previously a Nightblade. Alternative role as a healer.

My stamina DPS will be a Dunmer, previously a Sorcerer. Alternative roles as a Magicka DPS, or healer.

My tank will be an Imperial, previously a Warden. Alternative role as a stamina DPS.

Those three characters should provide good options for all roles in both PVE, and PVP.
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably an Imperial and a Khajiit to fit the theme of the zone.
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Can i have your stuff?
    I’m still playing I know how to work around these nerfs I just dislike the fact that I have to work around nerfs to my class because cry babies didn’t l2p and to make necromancer look more appealing.

If you consider nerfs triggered by forum crying to be cause to leave, you should have left years ago. How many classes received a turn under the nerfhammer due to forum tears prior to nightblades? Or is it only nightblades being cried about, not nightblade crying, that is offensive?
  • Grandesdar
    Grandesdar
    ✭✭✭
    Milchbart wrote: »
    Grandesdar wrote: »
    so if I can make a handsome, sexy <=> orc

Isn't that paradoxical?

You would be surprised how talented some people are at hiding the beast and bringing out the beauty within!

Sadly, I never was one of those.
    Main: The Charismatic StamDK DD
    Side: A Handsome Warden Healer
    Side: (upcoming) Stam Necro DD
    CP: 680
    EU PSN: Style3513
  • _Salty_
    _Salty_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NORD. I only play Nords.
    Psn l---Salty---l

Patiently waiting to make a Stankcromancer.
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imryll wrote: »

Can i have your stuff?

If you consider nerfs triggered by forum crying to be cause to leave, you should have left years ago. How many classes received a turn under the nerfhammer due to forum tears prior to nightblades? Or is it only nightblades being cried about, not nightblade crying, that is offensive?
    I have never complained about another class I always find a way to beat them I don’t cry and ask for nerfs ever. As for nb it’s not just a couple of nerfs is it we lose major fracture from sa minor endurance minor berserk from relentless major defile from incap all in one update.