The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Back again. PvP April

Skander
Skander
✭✭✭✭✭
64nrNfZ.jpg
I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
-Elder Nightblades Online
Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hint: Heavy attacks deal more damage than light attacks.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    L2P
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Git Gud, L2P, P2W, etc....

You're asking for the troll kids to come out with this post.
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Donny_Vito wrote: »
    Git Gud, L2P, P2W, etc....

You're asking for the troll kids to come out with this post.

let them come
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ngl, I've missed these threads
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10.9k in bleeds, did you forget to wear armor?
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    L2p
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »

Armor doesn't apply to bleeds, that's the point
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Balorgh + Blooddrinker + a wep dmg set + Master DW

A build like that is actually going to be ridiculous next patch because Carve will also do a ton of dmg.
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MaxJrFTW wrote: »
    Balorgh + Blooddrinker + a wep dmg set + Master DW

A build like that is actually going to be ridiculous next patch because Carve will also do a ton of dmg.

It's quite moronic yes
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you've posted enough death recaps that I finally have the context in which you die.

You seem to play BGs a lot, and from your posts it sounds like to me you're a good player so you're in a high MMR. I know the drill, sometimes the overall quality of your team isn't quite up to the other two teams. You get involved in these 4 v 4 battles and then one of your teammates dies. Because the other 4 players know what they're doing, the three of you have to play defensively and eventually get whittled down by attrition. As you're probably the best, you're the last one left and at that point you're trying to 1v4 good players, which couldn't even happen during ESO's glory days unless you were at DK at launch.

So you stare at the Death recap in disbelief that it was solely because of bleeds that you died. You want us to believe that if one of the other 4 high MMR players didn't use such cheese, you'd could have totally turned the tables.
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you've posted enough death recaps that I finally have the context in which you die.

You seem to play BGs a lot, and from your posts it sounds like to me you're a good player so you're in a high MMR. I know the drill, sometimes the overall quality of your team isn't quite up to the other two teams. You get involved in these 4 v 4 battles and then one of your teammates dies. Because the other 4 players know what they're doing, the three of you have to play defensively and eventually get whittled down by attrition. As you're probably the best, you're the last one left and at that point you're trying to 1v4 good players, which couldn't even happen during ESO's glory days unless you were at DK at launch.

So you stare at the Death recap in disbelief that it was solely because of bleeds that you died. You want us to believe that if one of the other 4 high MMR players didn't use such cheese, you'd could have totally turned the tables.

This is CP cyrodill
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skander wrote: »

This is CP cyrodill

But that does happen to you in BGs. And the same thing is going to happen trying to 1v3 decent players in CP cyrodiil. I'd like to see a fight where you lose to a bleed build without other players Xing you, that would be a better means to evaluate your claim.
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You're overthinking the hell out of this. Bleeds shouldn't ignore resistances, it's that simple.
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only interesting thing on this recap is how underwhelming 10 ticks of Deadly Venom is.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only interesting thing on this recap is how underwhelming 10 ticks of Deadly Venom is.

and that OP had 22,417 health lol.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have there been threads like this with dark flare killcaps? Is this the reason why they are nerfing dark flare, possible one of the least used dmg abilities in the game? I go weeks without even seeing one unless im the caster...

As for OP post, yea bleed sucks... probably just got grouped down and that NB's one of those burst then cloak builds that just stacks offense and uses the zerg for D...
    Edited by UppGRAYxDD on April 30, 2019 5:23PM
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • Most_Awesome
    Most_Awesome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Necro will laugh at your bleeds :D
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lag is the most OP thing in this game :)
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I mean were you wearing any sets at all. I don’t think I’ve ever seen 10.9k from a single bleed dot. Also there are also many cheese builds. Normal bleeds on a regular build are fine even master dw is ok.
    Edited by Vapirko on May 1, 2019 3:55AM
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Whoa, that blood craze
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • TheBonesXXX
    TheBonesXXX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MaxJrFTW wrote: »

You're overthinking the hell out of this. Bleeds shouldn't ignore resistances, it's that simple.

Joy roasted him
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I mean were you wearing any sets at all. I don’t think I’ve ever seen 10.9k from a single bleed dot. Also there are also many cheese builds. Normal bleeds on a regular build are fine even master dw is ok.

Being naked or wearing armor doesn't apply anything to bleeds
  • ilcavallo
    ilcavallo
    ✭✭✭
    Bleeds are necessary because just about everyone is running around in heavy armor with fairly high resistances.

• Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ilcavallo wrote: »
    Bleeds are necessary because just about everyone is running around in heavy armor with fairly high resistances.

So make bleeds scale inversely off the target's armor, so it's not good against everyone but counters a specific thing. The way it is now, it's fire and forget OP against anything.
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

lol right??
  • Sanctum74
    Sanctum74
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Never mind the fact that you were zerged down, let's just randomly pull the 1375 dps bleed off your recap as if that's what actually killed you. Your posts are always so amusing.

Slot a hot, don't jump in the middle of zergs, problem solved.
  • Malamar1229
    Malamar1229
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you use javelin to even the odds?
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sanctum74 wrote: »
    Never mind the fact that you were zerged down, let's just randomly pull the 1375 dps bleed off your recap as if that's what actually killed you. Your posts are always so amusing.

Slot a hot, don't jump in the middle of zergs, problem solved.

ugh..
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This is CP cyrodill

But that does happen to you in BGs. And the same thing is going to happen trying to 1v3 decent players in CP cyrodiil. I'd like to see a fight where you lose to a bleed build without other players Xing you, that would be a better means to evaluate your claim.

i dunno... i can only bleed someone THAT bad if I got 50+ CP in Thaumaturge... along with my Deadly Strike set, yes. (no Master DW tho.... )
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber