The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Using WW form in low level BG is unfair

• Facefister
    Facefister
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Werewolf you say? *Smears -Damage Health Poison IX- on his maul*
  • Jierdanit
    Jierdanit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Na0cho wrote: »
    Rukia541 wrote: »
    drakeos99 wrote: »
    Some of us can't kill this and sorta cheating their way to win can we prevent WW in low levels pvp ?

Use som FG skills, Dawnbreaker, trap beast etc, oh and silver leash is a good one, just pull the WW into your group and send it to Oblivion. Always tell your group to smack down the WW first, unless they have a healer then he is public enemy no 1

Killpriorities should be:
    1. Healbot/Magden support
    2. Sniper
    3. Spin2win/WW
    4. Petsorc

Can you even get dawnbreaker as low lvl? I literally just unlocked it yesterday and I'm cp 300..

Yes, yes you can

Go do dolmens from lvl1 and you will be lvl10 fg around lvl 25 or so. Ez.

Can be done in like an hour or two ez.

If you know the right place you can easily get DB at lvl 10 or lower ;P
    PC/EU, StamSorc Main
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jierdanit wrote: »
    Na0cho wrote: »
    Rukia541 wrote: »
    drakeos99 wrote: »
    Some of us can't kill this and sorta cheating their way to win can we prevent WW in low levels pvp ?

Use som FG skills, Dawnbreaker, trap beast etc, oh and silver leash is a good one, just pull the WW into your group and send it to Oblivion. Always tell your group to smack down the WW first, unless they have a healer then he is public enemy no 1

Killpriorities should be:
    1. Healbot/Magden support
    2. Sniper
    3. Spin2win/WW
    4. Petsorc

Can you even get dawnbreaker as low lvl? I literally just unlocked it yesterday and I'm cp 300..

Yes, yes you can

Go do dolmens from lvl1 and you will be lvl10 fg around lvl 25 or so. Ez.

Can be done in like an hour or two ez.

If you know the right place you can easily get DB at lvl 10 or lower ;P

Never gotten it that low. What place is this?
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree, WW is OP at low level. I got stomped hard a few days ago when unlocking warhorn for my tank.

But I've never played a lvl 50 BG, as I only use BGs for unlocking PvP skills. What's the WW situation at the higher levels?
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | Mountain bike enjoyer and vulpine appreciator | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lloydmp wrote: »
    Sharee wrote: »
    Keep in mind that when you see a WW in low level BG, it is most likely a twink. Casual players do not become werewolves until much later in their careers - if someone does the WW quest at low level, he knows exactly what he is doing.

So you have a "pro" player, most likely twinked out of the wazoo with top equipment, using a very powerful transformation against a bunch of underequipped newbies. The WW, while powerful, is only a small part of the reason why he is wiping the floor with you. If he made a stamNB instead, he would be just as beastly in such an environment (i know, i did it once).

@Sharee you have a very strange definition of a twink .... 😂

I don't see what's so strange about it.

"In Massively multiplayer online role-playing games, or MMORPGs, twinking refers to a character gaining equipment with the assistance of a higher level character, particularly by giving the low level character higher level equipment that is otherwise unattainable.[2][3][4] It can also be used to describe the process of keeping a video game character at a low level while using in-game currency, earned by a high level character, to provide it with superior equipment.[5][6]"
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twinking