The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Using WW form in low level BG is unfair

drakeos99
drakeos99
✭✭✭
Some of us can't kill this and sorta cheating their way to win can we prevent WW in low levels pvp ?
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's a little secret: Most players in the low MMR bracket can't manage to deal with experienced Werewolves in the level 50 BGs.

Werewolves are a handful for anyone new to PvP, but they can be dealt with, even in lowbie BGs. The thing to remember is that they're very fragile if you pin them to the spot. Stuff like Frost Clench can be very useful for locking them in place while you unload on them.
  • universal_wrath
    universal_wrath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, remmemeber that they take 25%more damage from poison, so stam dks and lethal arrow spammers are death santance for WW.
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, remmemeber that they take 25%more damage from poison, so stam dks and lethal arrow spammers are death santance for WW.

And with necromancer about to roll out with an entire poison toolkit, BGs will be an especially difficult place to be for a WW
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's true. If you're on a wolf in a BG, deciding whether or not to wolf out is a fairly serious consideration.
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope thats just a matter of experience as a Ww. To know how to counter different classes. The only thing in BG that causes me to instantly leave bgs is when i see a known premade group on stam builds. 3-4 dawnys are barely survivable in cp pvp, screw that in no cp :lol:
    stam dks are nasty but most of them are tanks anyway so no problem there, snipe stackers are only a threat if you have a *** situational awareness so no issue there for me either. Good stam dks are nasty but not more so then any other class who knows what hes doing.
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dawnbreaker
    Defile

Also if I remember correctly everything the WW has can be dodged.

But truth be told, I have never experienced low level BGs. Always been 50+
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    drakeos99 wrote: »
    Some of us can't kill this and sorta cheating their way to win can we prevent WW in low levels pvp ?

Use som FG skills, Dawnbreaker, trap beast etc, oh and silver leash is a good one, just pull the WW into your group and send it to Oblivion. Always tell your group to smack down the WW first, unless they have a healer then he is public enemy no 1

Killpriorities should be:
    1. Healbot/Magden support
    2. Sniper
    3. Spin2win/WW
    4. Petsorc
  • Rukia541
    Rukia541
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Use som FG skills, Dawnbreaker, trap beast etc, oh and silver leash is a good one, just pull the WW into your group and send it to Oblivion. Always tell your group to smack down the WW first, unless they have a healer then he is public enemy no 1

2. Sniper
    3. Spin2win/WW
    4. Petsorc

Can you even get dawnbreaker as low lvl? I literally just unlocked it yesterday and I'm cp 300..
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rukia541 wrote: »

2. Sniper
    3. Spin2win/WW
    4. Petsorc

Can you even get dawnbreaker as low lvl? I literally just unlocked it yesterday and I'm cp 300..

Yes, yes you can
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Karmanorway
    Karmanorway
    ✭✭✭✭✭

2. Sniper
    3. Spin2win/WW
    4. Petsorc

Yes you can, No one is preventing u from starting your lvling with FG quests, and if u dont like questing u can also just farm undead mobs in places like spellscar, just make sure u join FG first :)
  • Luckylancer
    Luckylancer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is not even a "nerf this" post, this wont hurt ww at %99 of game and most of the people that give advice dont play that %1. Putting weakness to sub-50 ww is everyones red line it seems. They all got defensive. I expect this ferociousness at "ZoS fix lag" treads too. Maybe they will hear us then.
    Here's a little secret: Most players in the low MMR bracket can't manage to deal with experienced Werewolves in the level 50 BGs.

Werewolves are a handful for anyone new to PvP, but they can be dealt with, even in lowbie BGs. The thing to remember is that they're very fragile if you pin them to the spot. Stuff like Frost Clench can be very useful for locking them in place while you unload on them.

I know what I am doing at pvp but these werewolfs have clear unfair advantage.
    Dawnbreaker
    Defile

not everyone grind figthers guild, should them cheesed to death?
  • Imperial_Voice
    Imperial_Voice
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is not even a "nerf this" post, this wont hurt ww at %99 of game and most of the people that give advice dont play that %1. Putting weakness to sub-50 ww is everyones red line it seems. They all got defensive. I expect this ferociousness at "ZoS fix lag" treads too. Maybe they will hear us then.

I know what I am doing at pvp but these werewolfs have clear unfair advantage.
    Dawnbreaker
    Defile

not everyone grind figthers guild, should them cheesed to death?

Banning WWs from BGs wont hurt WWs....? Okay then
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    One of the first things I do on a new toon is get fighters guild and beat normal Maelstrom. Lots of undead and Daedra in there, and you get yourself up to level 10 by the time you're out and into random dungeons for xp. It's quick and does not feel like too much of a grind.
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made a <lvl50 ww char to farm BG style pages. In 90% of all cases I end up 1st in scoring with 20+ kills.
    Nothing I'm proud of, it's pure cheese.
    As a house rule, I usually don't queue more than once per hour so the ppl I just tore apart can still get their daily BG rewards ;)
  • Matthew_Galvanus
    Matthew_Galvanus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ufretin wrote: »
    I made a <lvl50 ww char to farm BG style pages. In 90% of all cases I end up 1st in scoring with 20+ kills.
    Nothing I'm proud of, it's pure cheese.
    As a house rule, I usually don't queue more than once per hour so the ppl I just tore apart can still get their daily BG rewards ;)

i agree. my WW char is the only one i run PvP in because the cheese is so real.
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Me in my ww form is only a threat of your not ready or dont know what to do it's really not as op as you think.

Had my ass laid out flat a few times by a single dude who brought his poison game and knew when to dodge my fear roar and keep distance from my leaps and light attacks. Even when i dont use my ww form I've dropped plenty with a lethal injection shot and a dawn breaker ww is no more. They only tough when you don't bring anything to the table. Tanks can wear down my stam and magicka when im trying to fear them bleed them etc. A fast dps can exhaust my blood fury passive by keeping away from me and trying to bait me til my form runs out. Healers well often are my targets but some good ones can keep entire team and themselves up during my onslaught which again can cost me the win. So its not really op more of a learn to counter learn 2 play thing.
  • ShellaSunshine
    ShellaSunshine
    ✭✭✭
    The only thing I do not like about the WWs in BGs is the fact they can spam their magicka heal and it sometimes feels like they cannot be killed even when my team and I are completely focused on that same WW ...

What's even more ridiculous is that I will stun them then use my 2h stampede charge and they don't seem to take the movement speed reduction so they are able to run off, heal, come back, run off, heal, come back, again and again.

I think WWs in general are just a pain in my side in BGs

Of course, when I see that player out of WW form, I attack them immediately and give them the pain :smiley:
    Edited by ShellaSunshine on May 1, 2019 4:05AM
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ww form only works against people I was going to sweep in the first place. Sorry those are facts and I’m a carebear, not any kind of pvp prodigy so...
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • ShellaSunshine
    ShellaSunshine
    ✭✭✭
    max_only wrote: »
    Ww form only works against people I was going to sweep in the first place. Sorry those are facts and I’m a carebear, not any kind of pvp prodigy so...

What?

That's a joke, right? You're joking?
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What?

I get killed very easily in ww form. I’m not joking. Maybe I’m just very unlucky and only get matched with low level alts of pvp pros who know how to counter ww.
    Edited by max_only on May 1, 2019 4:24AM
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • ShellaSunshine
    ShellaSunshine
    ✭✭✭

What?

I get killed very easily in ww form. I’m not joking. Maybe I’m just very unlucky and on,y get matched with low level alts of pvp pros who know how to counter ww.

I think the WW heal is still too overpowered for Battlegrounds.
  • IzzyStardust
    IzzyStardust
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There are players who lvl to 50 in lowbie BGs and delete chars and start over and just bank the AP. So there are people who make a point of exactly farming lowbies in BGs
  • ccfeeling
    ccfeeling
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Learn to play issues.

Use different CC methods, then WW will stay on the ground and no stam, remenber major defile at the same time, then burn them down, icy warden works pretty well against WW.

Seems u guys wanna nerf everything instead of trying.

When you fight against high level premade group, you rarely to see WW.

• ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dont forget Fighters Guild abilities hurt more against Werewolves.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep in mind that when you see a WW in low level BG, it is most likely a twink. Casual players do not become werewolves until much later in their careers - if someone does the WW quest at low level, he knows exactly what he is doing.

So you have a "pro" player, most likely twinked out of the wazoo with top equipment, using a very powerful transformation against a bunch of underequipped newbies. The WW, while powerful, is only a small part of the reason why he is wiping the floor with you. If he made a stamNB instead, he would be just as beastly in such an environment (i know, i did it once).
  • Lloydmp
    Lloydmp
    ✭✭✭
    We should also restrict CP players, people who wear bath towels and anyone who kills me in general.

Lowbie PvP should be easy cause it’s even easier when you get to Vet BG’s.
  • Lloydmp
    Lloydmp
    ✭✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »
    Keep in mind that when you see a WW in low level BG, it is most likely a twink. Casual players do not become werewolves until much later in their careers - if someone does the WW quest at low level, he knows exactly what he is doing.

So you have a "pro" player, most likely twinked out of the wazoo with top equipment, using a very powerful transformation against a bunch of underequipped newbies. The WW, while powerful, is only a small part of the reason why he is wiping the floor with you. If he made a stamNB instead, he would be just as beastly in such an environment (i know, i did it once).

@Sharee you have a very strange definition of a twink .... 😂
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Curently playing a sorc lvl 45. First thing i did on this char, was farming mage guild books to get the meteor. Now wearing apropriate gear matching +/- my level this ulti hits verry hard in BG. Should it be not allowed aswell? And should all players in low lvl BG be forced wear green robes of the prophet? Wouldn't make much sense, would it?
  • Na0cho
    Na0cho
    ✭✭✭

2. Sniper
    3. Spin2win/WW
    4. Petsorc

Yes, yes you can

Go do dolmens from lvl1 and you will be lvl10 fg around lvl 25 or so. Ez.

Can be done in like an hour or two ez.
  • Girl_Number8
    Girl_Number8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is a learn to play issue. With experience you will not have these problems. Cx, put some effort into knowing your classes, refining your builds, and dealing with your weaknesses....Asking for nerfs or special needs, will only make you even weaker in the long run. :*

People gave you counters, learn to use them rather then complain.