The issues related to logging in to the North American Xbox One and European Xbox One megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 20, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
Reminder: PTS Dragon Testing Today, April 25 from 2-4pm EDT [COMPLETE]
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on April 25, 2019 7:02PM
Hi all! Just a reminder that we'd like everyone to focus on killing Dragons in Elsweyr today on the PTS from 2-4pm EDT so we can collect some data. While you’re participating, please also equip the Blue Dragon Imp pet so we can gather some technical data on the pet; you can purchase this from the Crown Store.
If you plan on streaming during this time, let us know so we can watch. Also remember this is a test, and things may get a little bumpy at times (but that's the whole point of testing!)
Once the test has concluded, below are some questions from the team that they'd love feedback on:
- Did you have a good time?
- Was there always a Dragon spawning that you could chase?
- What did fighting the Dragon feel like with a large group? Small group? Raid?
- We tried to balance Dragons to around 8 players - did this feel right?
- Were you ever in combat when you thought you shouldn’t be?
- Did your framerate drop during the event?
- If so, what were you doing? What was the Dragon doing?
- How many players were around you?
- Were you ever kicked to character select?
- Did you crash?
Community Manager - The Elder Scrolls Online
| Service Alerts