The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Do u want buff for Weapon Set ?

Zymcio
Zymcio
✭✭✭
I think it will be good time to change this in game.

All Weapon Sets will have this bonus:

+ Reduces the number of items needed for set bonuses by 1 (Only works with 5 pieces sets).

Summary it will give u to have monster set + 2x full set + 2x weapon set (front and back bar)

Second think is it will give nice reward for ppl who farmed this weapons...

Do u want buff for Weapon Set ? 19 votes

Yes i want
26%
sneakymitchelldracul813ZymcioMartiniDanielsSEINTDARKNES 5 votes
Nope
68%
SomewhereWhite wabbitTommy_The_GunWepsTzayadtroomarveloSylraptorStShootWoppaBoemKhajiitFelixBlinkin8rObirspacebandit 13 votes
Other
5%
ATomiX96 1 vote
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes i want
    Of course, why not, it will devastate meta, which is obviously a good thing to do. After playing slightly more then a year, I already tried majority of possible set combinations and as for now theorycrafting is pretty boring, you always knew that no matter what original combination you do, it will suck heavily to those 10 sets combination everybody runs.
  • Zymcio
    Zymcio
    ✭✭✭
    Yes i want
    Hmm already 6 vote for NO... why ?? it will be like gamechanger ? I was thinking why not simple change and it shoudnt nerf others...

Ofc i am not a PvE / PvP hardcore player.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes i want
    Zymcio wrote: »
    Hmm already 6 vote for NO... why ?? it will be like gamechanger ? I was thinking why not simple change and it shoudnt nerf others...

Ofc i am not a PvE / PvP hardcore player.

Because a ton of exploits will appear, and then ton of nerfs to fix that exploits etc... but this will be consequences, not a core reason of those exploits.. so I voted yes. But in practice it will be a mess.
  • spacebandit
    spacebandit
    ✭✭✭
    Nope
    It would just add to power creep
  • Edziu
    Edziu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It would just add to power creep

tbh we have already and probably still have power creep with next patch while these weapons mainly are underwhelming to run with 2x full sets and monster set with just few expections for dd's (destro staff and vma bow)