The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Please include a 7 Day No CP Unlocked Campaign

Jarros
Jarros
Please note: this is NOT a discussion on Alliance locking. Please take that topic elsewhere. Thanks! :)

Situation: I mostly play No CP campaigns, for various personal and performance reasons. And I'm sure a large number of players do as well. Most of my characters are on a specific alliance. So the lock on Bahlokdaan will work fine for my mains on that alliance. However, I have 2 characters on another faction. One of them happens to be my main achievement toon. Once I lock to Bahlokdaan, I see no NON CP option for these characters to go into. I do not want to be forced into a CP Enabled campaign, whether I am PvPing or farming for Vigor, Caltrops, Skyshards or achievements. Especially to do an event such as this week's Jubilee dailies.

See I just don't like CP campaigns. They are laggy, have longer queues and CP is overpowered and inherently imbalanced in PvP. Bottom line -- they are not fun for me.

Conclusion: So to be fair. there should be a second 7 Day Campaign that is No CP. This would provide the most balanced options. Thanks for considering.

Edited 4/25 to include Unlocked in title, as that was my original intent.
Edited by Jarros on April 25, 2019 7:41AM