The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

Make Minor Expedition More Available?

NyassaV
NyassaV
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
First off I’d like to apologize to all the Stamsorcs in the room

Now because ZOS intends to make major expedition harder to obtain I feel like minor expedition needs to be easier to obtain. Infact it feels as if minor expedition is reserved from steam classes only (they come with stamina 5pc sets). It seems that major expedition might actually be easier to obtain than minor in most cases. I’m curious what people think about this idea?
Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info

Make Minor Expedition More Available? 17 votes

Sounds ok
35%
JeezyeJoosef_KivikilpiSleep724KurtAngle2nsmurferLybal 6 votes
Sounds good but what about Stan sorc?
41%
TasearNyassaVjaysinsTheDoctorCrowPrax3desNerftheforums_Ahala_ 7 votes
No
23%
AlendrincpuScientistBaylorCorvetteccmedaddy 4 votes
Other
0%
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    One must consider that hurricane is a very powerful AOE for when at full power. Perhaps making the damage get to max quicker?
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • jaysins
    jaysins
    ✭✭✭
    NyassaV wrote: »
    One must consider that hurricane is a very powerful AOE for when at full power. Perhaps making the damage get to max quicker?

I'm not against making minor expedition more prevalent but that does make stamsorcs, which is already a class lacking in unique and useful buffs, even less of a stand out. Having hurricane apply minor expedition to their group would be a great change for the class and make it more available to others who just so happen to have this under utilized class in their group. Just like minor brutality and dragonknights.

As a biased stam sorc this would be my personal choice of a way to make it more abundant to others.
    Jaisins -AD Stamsorc. Can't outrun an orc sorc
    Bearingitall -EP Warden. Lions and tigers and especially Bears oh my