The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What counts for the dungeon week?

Jameser78
Jameser78
✭✭
With the change coming on Thursday to dungeon dailies as the new prize box route for the event, what all qualifies?
I've tried Google and searching forums and pages, and I cant find an answer.

Best Answer

• DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it's basically all the undaunted pledges (the 3 dungeon quest givers in capital cities associated with the undaunted guild) and the daily repeatables you can do for each trial.

The fastest thing to do will be to run 3x normal pledges (or 2x if you don't have DLCs/sub) on every toon you have, I think. If you aren't willing to do trials, the limit on boxes-per-day is quite a bit lower this week.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Answer ✓
  • Jameser78
    Jameser78
    ✭✭
    I don't know why it put this post in Public Test Server.
    Was trying to post in the Dingrons forum.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dungeon and trial daily quests
    Beta tester November 2013
  • soynegroyque
    soynegroyque
    ✭✭✭
    Pledges...
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Week 4 is pledges
    PC EU
  • Jameser78
    Jameser78
    ✭✭
    Is there anyone who can answer without vaguely responding with the parts I already know?
    Where and what exactly are the pledges and daily quests?
    I thought my line "what all qualifies" would have made it clear that I cant find that info anywhere.
  • soynegroyque
    soynegroyque
    ✭✭✭
    Pledges are the Undaunted Pledges.
    These are dungeon dailies that can be picked up after reaching lv45 and receiving the Undaunted invitation via Mail at the Undaunted Enclave.
    Which can be found in Mourhold, Wayrest, and/or Eldenroot.

Quests can be picked up from Maj, The Red Beard, and some orc lady. Objective is to defeat certain dungeons with reward bonuses for achieving Hard Mode. Completion rewards are geodes and 1-2 Undaunted Keys.

Which are used for getting monster helm shoulders

Trial Dailies *Updated, forgot Trials :p*
    Are quests that can be picked up at each respective trial and can be turned in once defeating the last boss.
    Edited by soynegroyque on April 22, 2019 8:09PM