The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where are all the alfiq? Post locations!

gmap516
gmap516
✭✭
So far I've only barely found two. But i need more of these little sass-fuzzballs. Sound off where you found them and a map location screenshot!
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've found zero. I haven't begun the main quest-line, though. :/
  • josh.lackey_ESO
    josh.lackey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You ask for map locations and screenshots, yet you don't post them for the two you said you found. Curious.
  • FatelessLava
    FatelessLava
    ✭✭✭
    I found one (with a group of other species of khajiit) a little south of Hakoshea, but looks like It was a random encounter. I relogged to a non khajiit character to see if it was any different conversations they weren’t there but two other khajiits with swords were. Relogged on the khajiit and they were gone. Haven’t found and static yet.
    Edited by FatelessLava on April 16, 2019 10:29PM
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just realized I saw one in the tutorial, but it didn't talk. Looked adorable, though.
  • josh.lackey_ESO
    josh.lackey_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only one I saw was the first quest you get to look for clues or something. There is one normal khajiit and one alfiq over a daedra body at (iirc) the southernmost quest marker.

and yes, it's super adorable.
  • BrightOblivion
    BrightOblivion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two words:

Skooma. Cat.

He's part of a quest in the southeast portion of the map.
    Edited by BrightOblivion on April 17, 2019 4:58AM
  • Svenja
    Svenja
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am desperately looking for more Alfiq.

I found one in Rimmen, close to the crafting area (where my marker is):
    ea072be9168838b7cd54c4dde978fb38.jpg

And another one in Riverhold:
    16c2b202921913ebbac50ec75290cb41.jpg
    PC | EU

Svea Rochaud | Templar Healer | AD
    Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror - Immortal Redeemer - Tick-Tock-Tormentor - Gryphon Heart - Spirit Slayer
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Found one in Stiches, as part of a side quest there. She's drunk and hilarious! :mrgreen:
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • theroyalestpythonnub18_ESO
    Ashen Scar and Tenmar Temple quests also involve Alfiq.
  • EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do not want to create a similar thread.
    Has anybody seen an Ohmes or Ohmes-raht species?
    I've seen only statue of Ohmes-raht in crown furnishing pack.
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What do they sound like? could someone post a clip?
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• Ezio_Bugmaker
    Ezio_Bugmaker
    Soul Shriven
    There was one at the very beginning of the first quest, but it was not interactable (Sorry for the crosshair on its face)
    e5nhpyogji0y.jpg
    vvvjpnjhb5d6.jpg
    May your road leads you to warm sands...
  • JadonSky
    JadonSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one in the stiches is my favorite. She is part of the quest there so no need to post location.