Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What is your Dragon name?

• D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I guess it's Kulgeinul. Thanks for doing the work for me lol :smile:
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Du'ul, funny thread!
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kroniid Lovaas - victor's song.

My given name is a diminutive of Victoria; my middle name is Carol (and I prefer the "song" slant than the "diminutive of Caroline" slant).
    Edited by Sylvermynx on April 16, 2019 11:11PM
  • Osteos
    Osteos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well hmm

Meaning & History
    Anglicized form of CAITLÍN.

CAITLÍN f Irish
    Irish form of Cateline, the Old French form of KATHERINE.

KATHERINE f English
    From the Greek name Αικατερινη (Aikaterine). The etymology is debated: it could derive from the earlier Greek name ‘Εκατερινη (Hekaterine), which came from ‘εκατερος (hekateros) "each of the two"; it could derive from the name of the goddess HECATE; it could be related to Greek αικια (aikia) "torture"; or it could be from a Coptic name meaning "my consecration of your name". In the early Christian era it became associated with Greek καθαρος (katharos) "pure", and the Latin spelling was changed from Katerina to Katharina to reflect this.

I guess I'm pure torture 😆🙁
    DAGGERFALL COVENANT
    NA PC
    Former Vehemence Member
    Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
  • RogueShark
    RogueShark
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okaazkoi!
    Closest I could get to 'sea circle'... sea ridge. :)
    PC NA
    Will heal DPS for memes.
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My elf travels with the spirits of an ancient paladin dragon rider and his ice dragon. The paladin's name is Acadian and his ice dragon's name is Ven sah liz (Wind phantom ice) but for everyday purposes, we call her Phantom.
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess im ahead of my time

Paazhahdrimaak - Fair Mind Guide

Been my gamertag and other online handles for years
    Edited by Paazhahdrimaak on April 17, 2019 2:36AM
  • Erai_sedai
    Erai_sedai
    ✭✭✭
    Michael is He Who is like God. So would it be Gein (one), Med (like), Rah (God), so Geinmedrah? Or am I doing it wrong?

*Edit: or Los (is) Med (like) Rah (God). Losmedrah?

*Double edit: I'm gonna go with just Med (like) Rah (God). Medrah. Nice and easy :smile:
    Edited by Erai_sedai on April 17, 2019 2:53AM
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably best described as the single word Ahkrin = bravery/courage

Could be some amalgamation like Ahkrimun which would try to be more specifically brave or courageous in a masculine sense as all definitions of it seem to include manly, brave, courageous.

• Cheveyo
    Cheveyo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rah Ofan

And either Aar or Ahmik. Probably Aar.

So:

Rahofanaar
  • Glass
    Glass
    ✭✭✭
    SpaanMun
    Alex, Protector of men.
  • VDoom1
    VDoom1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vahzah Sah - True Illusion. Was actually True Image but no word for Image, closest I could find was Illusion. Still cool. :smile:
    We Fight For Cyrodiil.
    We fight for The Daggerfall Covenant.
    We fight for The Aldmeri Dominion.
    We fight for The Ebonheart Pact.
    We fight for Tamriel!
    CP 1200+
    Grand Master Crafter | Tamriel Hero
    Imperial Dragonknight
    Khajiit Necromancer
    Altmer Templar | Dunmer Nightblade
    Khajiit Nightblade | Argonian Dragonknight
    Altmer Sorcerer | Breton Nightblade
    Nord Warden | Dunmer Sorcerer
    Guild - Priests Of Hircine
    ESO Since 2014
    PC - EU
  • xAk_MoRRoWiNdx
    xAk_MoRRoWiNdx
    ✭✭✭
    Dokmed? uhhh
    New to forums and stuff so I 99.9 percent probably won't see your response and such, so use the at symbol at me I guess? IDK :/. This BBCode stuff is really cool!! :D.
    Gamer from Alaska (907 Gamers, Alaskan Gamers Unite!).
    My little rant I guess?:
      One day Nightblades will get the buffs we desperately need and deserve, but so far, those buffs are not today.. The Elder Scrolls Online: Nightblade Nerfs Unlimited.
      Don't nerf you, don't nerf me, nerf the sorc behind the tree!.

If you need help or advice, hit me up on Xbox: H4rry Poggers :D .
      Also open to talking on Discord!

Ich kann Deutsch Sprechen bei der mittleren/zwischen Kenntnissen Ebene. Hallo! :D.

CP level 1000+! Playing since 2015.

My wishlist I suppose:
      • PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAAASSSEEE EITHER BUFF SIPHONING STRIKES OR REVERT IT BACK TO PRE MORROWIND!!.
      • Bring back purge cloak. But I guess the new heal cloak is more beneficial. Hmmm....
      • MAKE IMPERIAL CITY GREAT AGAIN, BRING BACK THOSE INCREDIBLE DAYS. My best experiences in ESO where in there!
      • Return Stam builds to the power we held in One Tamriel. Long Live Stamina builds!
      • Put Magplar and MagDK into their place. Magpsorc is a hopeless case.
      • Is there any chance that we could get an Ebonheart Pact nerf? #CullingTheHerds .

My 10 characters:
      • AD - xak-Morrowindx - Khajiit Stamina Nightblade. Hours: 107 days, 19 hours (2,568 hours).
      • EP - Ich bin Groot - Orc Stamina Dragonknight. Hours: 2 days, 16 hours (64 hours).
      • DC - Who Took My Bleach - Orc Stamina Sorcerer. Hours: 3 days, 18 hours. (90 hours).
      • EP - Niada Zaennon - High Elf Magicka Nightblade. Hours: 15 days, 18 hours (378 hours).
      • AD - Healsyournoobazzwithmemes - Argonian Magicka Templar. Hours: 1 day, 9 hours (33 hours)
      • DC - Engulfing Traps - Dark Elf Magicka Dragonknight. Hours: 7 days, 17 hours (129 hours).
      • AD - Verführung - High Elf Magicka Sorcerer. Hours: 5 days, 9 hours (129 hours)
      • DC - Deadazz catch these birds - Nord Stamina Warden. Hours: 6 days, 21 hours (165 hours)
      • EP - So Bendy - Wood Elf Stamina Templar. Hours: 1 day, 15 hours (39 hours)
      • EP - Smash that mf Like button - Breton Magicka Warden. Hours: 20 hours, 20 minutes.

Aldmeri Dominion Master-Faction!
    • sedi
      sedi
      ✭✭✭✭
      Jun Bahlok
    • Iccotak
      Iccotak
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      Awesome names guys, Amativ, Onward!
      Edited by Iccotak on April 17, 2019 5:02PM
    • Knootewoot
      Knootewoot
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Wolosmedrah

Michel, meaning "who is like God"

Wo Los Med Rah

Well, nice name. I might use it when I go play Pantheon for my warrior.
      ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
      "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
    • Iccotak
      Iccotak
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      @Knootewoot
      Let's see about making it a 3 word name
      Who is like God is posed like as a rhetorical question, implying no person is like God.
      So we could take "Who is like God" to "Never God kin"
      Kin as in 'kindred manner', to be kindred to something/someone.

Michael = Never God Kin = Neh Rah Fron = Nehrahfron

Or; Never Kin God = Nehfronrah

Alot of these names involve god...
      Pogaas rah
      Edited by Iccotak on April 17, 2019 2:25PM
    • Knootewoot
      Knootewoot
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Iccotak wrote: »
      @Knootewoot
      Let's see about making it a 3 word name
      Who is like God is posed like as a rhetorical question, implying no person is like God.
      So we could take "Who is like God" to "Never God kin"
      Kin as in 'kindred manner', to be kindred to something/someone.

Michael = Never Kin God = Neh Fron Rah = Nehfronrah

Alot of these names involve god...
      Pogaas rah

Sounds better than what I came up with 😎
      ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
      "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
    • Jaraal
      Jaraal
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Falcor.
      RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
    • Iccotak
      Iccotak
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      @ArchMikem

You could try an alteration of @Knootewoot name, as you are both Michael

Never God Kin = neh rah fron
      God Kin Never = rah fron neh
      Not God Kin = ni rah fron
      Not Kin God = ni fron rah
      God Kin Not = rah fron ni

(I'll be honest I like the sound of either "Rahfronneh" or Rahfronni", sounds like the Dragon was once "God Kin" but now they are "God Kin Never", like they fell from grace)

If you want to do something like "Warrior against Evil" we could simplify it.
      Vokul is actually two words, vo-kul, that translates to; "ungood" meaning Evil.
      Warrior, being a fighter, we could make 'Fight'

Fight Evil = krif vokul = Krifvokul
      Edited by Iccotak on April 17, 2019 2:43PM
    • Osteos
      Osteos
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Each of the two- Each of them

Enookdoniin
      DAGGERFALL COVENANT
      NA PC
      Former Vehemence Member
      Onistka Valerius <> Artemis Renault <> Gonk gra-Ugrash <> Karietta <> Zercon at-Rusa <> Genevieve Renault <> Ktaka <> Brenlyn Renault
    • Nimrhys
      Nimrhys
      ✭✭✭
      Kaaldomuz - Defender of Men. Argonian templar, perhaps?
    • wolfie1.0.
      wolfie1.0.
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Looks like the dragons havn't gotten around to translating math. Couldn't find translations for add, multiply or growth
    • barney2525
      barney2525
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Fred

• Iccotak
      Iccotak
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭
      @barney2525

I know your joking but I went ahead anyway cause this is fun for me

Fred, short for Fredrick, English form of a Germanic name meaning "peaceful ruler", derived from frid "peace" and ric "ruler, power"

So in Dragon tongue it would be "Dremjun"
    • Shadow-Fighter
      Shadow-Fighter
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Bu'uff Niight blaaade
      Natch Potes is like a box of chocolates - you never know what you're gonna get
    • Maxx7410
      Maxx7410
      ✭✭✭✭
      mine is Dragon = Dragon
    • MasterSpatula
      MasterSpatula
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Puff.

Oh, btw, when I wasn't on my phone I went in and did this for real:

Golzhofkiin "Rock Home," closest I could find to "Town by the Rock."
      "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
    • Elwendryll
      Elwendryll
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Rokfenpruzah "He will Improve", I needed the verb "Add", and improve is the closest I found, I take any better sounding suggestion than pruzah.
      PC - EU - France - AD
      Main character: Qojikrin - Khajiit Sorcerer Tank/Stamina DD - since March 25, 2015.
      Guildmaster of Oriflamme: Focus on 4 player endgame content.
      Member of Brave Cat Trade, Panda Division and Toadhuggers.

All 4-man trifectas - TTT, IR, GH
    • TheValar85
      TheValar85
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      My name Cannot be transleated :(
      GM Of The Lusty Argonian ERP
      GM Of THe Alessia Dynasty PVP Guild
      GM Of The Guardians Of MiddleEarth
      My Smiling Emperor Profile Picture: https://ibb.co/bsOM6n