The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Cant create necromancer class on PTS

• Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you still can’t create a Necro, try logging into any other character, logging out, then logging in again.

thank you :)

• asneakybanana
    asneakybanana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you still can’t create a Necro, try logging into any other character, logging out, then logging in again.

I am still having issues accessing the new trial and creating a Necro. I have tried creating multiple template characters and logging out of them as well as my regular toons. Both logging back to character select, login screen and restarting the game completely. Any others still having this issue?
    Asneakybanana AD DK Former emperor of Chrysamere and Chillrend. World first hardmode Hel'ra and Quake con winner (Alliance rank 25)
    Asneakyhabenero EP DK Former emperor of Thornblade, Haderus. World first vMA Dk clear (Alliance rank 39)
    Asneakycucumber EP Sorc Former empress of Blackwater Bay and Trueflame (Alliance rank 32)
    Asneakypineapple EP Temp Former empress of Azuras Star and Haderus (Alliance rank 22)
    Asneakypickle EP NB Former empress of Trueflame (Alliance rank 47)
    Sweat Squad
    Crowned 27x on 12 different campaign cycles | 200M+ AP earned
    Fastest AA clear ever: 5:42 | Fastest HRC clear ever: 5:27 | NA first HM MoL
    609k Mag Sorc vMA
    NA first Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA first trinity (All No Death/HM/Speed run trials titles)
    2x Tick Tock Tormentor
  • Miliana
    Miliana
    ✭✭✭

I am still having issues accessing the new trial and creating a Necro. I have tried creating multiple template characters and logging out of them as well as my regular toons. Both logging back to character select, login screen and restarting the game completely. Any others still having this issue?

RIP our raid and JDuBs stream >.<
    @Milianaa - PC/NA - End Game Healer
    Tamriel Crown Exchange GM

World Record - vSO: 177,706
    NA First Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA First Title Trifecta (TTT, Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer - Templar Healer)
  • Joshua_McCoy
    Joshua_McCoy
    Soul Shriven

I am having the same issue as well and I have tried all solutions mentioned thus far to no avail. Any news on what the issue is or when it will be resolved? I have checked the dev tracker and found nothing yet.
  • TwIsTeDReDQuEeN
    TwIsTeDReDQuEeN
    ✭✭✭
    Same Ive been trying for 2 days lol. I can create a random toon and load in to Elsweyr-pts, but when I try to log out and back in to make a necro toon- nothing changes and it still says I need Elsweyr content.
    Edited by TwIsTeDReDQuEeN on April 17, 2019 8:44PM
  • Joshua_McCoy
    Joshua_McCoy
    Soul Shriven
    I now have access to the Necromancer class. I had received an email from ZOS, soon after posting my reply, stating that I now have access to the Elsweyr Chapter. It was added to my collections after logging into one of my original characters and now the necromancer class is available for creation.
  • Nebula_DooM
    Nebula_DooM
    ✭✭✭
    I am having the same problem. I tried all of these but still cannot create a necromancer or go to Elsweyr. When I create a new character with the Elsweyr max level thing, my character loads into Elsweyr for a few seconds then immediately ports to one of the faction zones e.g. If my character is DC, it would then port me to Stormhaven, AD = Grahtwood, EP = Deshaan. I'm not too sure on what to do next. I asked people on the PTS and they weren't too sure themselves.

I've only taken part in Morrowind beta if that helps.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    I am having the same problem. I tried all of these but still cannot create a necromancer or go to Elsweyr. When I create a new character with the Elsweyr max level thing, my character loads into Elsweyr for a few seconds then immediately ports to one of the faction zones e.g. If my character is DC, it would then port me to Stormhaven, AD = Grahtwood, EP = Deshaan. I'm not too sure on what to do next. I asked people on the PTS and they weren't too sure themselves.

If you have your live characters copied, try logging into one of those first. If not, create a new character of any class except the Necro. Once you do one of those, log out, and the option to play as a Necro should work.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Nebula_DooM
    Nebula_DooM
    ✭✭✭

If you have your live characters copied, try logging into one of those first. If not, create a new character of any class except the Necro. Once you do one of those, log out, and the option to play as a Necro should work.

Sorry Gina. It is still not working. I've tried everything you had said
  • Merenwen_812
    Merenwen_812
    ✭✭✭

Where did you find the "new character with the Elsweyr max level thing" I am not seeing it anywhere to creat max level necro and would like to :/
  • Nebula_DooM
    Nebula_DooM
    ✭✭✭

Where did you find the "new character with the Elsweyr max level thing" I am not seeing it anywhere to creat max level necro and would like to :/

When you go to create a new character, on the top left hand corner of the create a character screen, there is a drop down box to select 'Elsweyr Max Level'
  • Merenwen_812
    Merenwen_812
    ✭✭✭
    I was just coming in to say NVM found it. Thank you!
  • Nebula_DooM
    Nebula_DooM
    ✭✭✭
    I was just coming in to say NVM found it. Thank you!
    No worries
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    Creating a character of another class then logging into Elsweyr with that character and then logging out and deleting that character right away opened up the Necromancer Class for me on PC.
  • Nebula_DooM
    Nebula_DooM
    ✭✭✭
    Creating a character of another class then logging into Elsweyr with that character and then logging out and deleting that character right away opened up the Necromancer Class for me on PC.

Just tried that and still nothing. When you say log out, do you mean come out of the game completely or logging out?
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Nebula_DooM - Yes I came out of the game completely. Went back in and deleted that generic character I created. From reading the rest of this Forum this solution is not working for everyone and I have no idea how or why it worked for me.
  • Nebula_DooM
    Nebula_DooM
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Nebula_DooM - Yes I came out of the game completely. Went back in and deleted that generic character I created. From reading the rest of this Forum this solution is not working for everyone and I have no idea how or why it worked for me.

Yeah its pretty weird. Have tried everything