The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't get todays event tickets

Rukia541
Rukia541
✭✭✭✭✭
I summoned my cake and didn't loot the tickets once I saw I was 11/12 to not waste one.. well I should have known nonsensical design now has made me lose out on both. Why the *** is there even a limit to how many I can carry?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The limit is there to encourage players to participate in the multiple events ... not build up tickets in one single event to turn in later.

May not seem to make sense during this Anniversary Event which is 5 weeks straight ... but that’s the rationale.