Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How do you create a group?

Sega4life
Sega4life
✭✭
I am having a hard time finding a group for group dungeons. Is everyone using the social tab to message people or am I missing something. I am also using Xbox. Please add me if you need help with a group dungeon. I am level 47 and my name is Waszab1e.

Best Answers

• AntiisocialLev
    AntiisocialLev
    Soul Shriven
    Sega4life wrote: »
    I wish I had a dungeon finder tool that sounds it would be most helpful but unfortunately I have Xbox. I hope they bring that tool to us. I have only been playing for a month and still constantly learning new stuff. Sounds like the PC is a little better but I still love my console. Thank you for the info.

We do its under activity finder
    Xbox NA
    Answer ✓
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish I had a dungeon finder tool that sounds it would be most helpful but unfortunately I have Xbox. I hope they bring that tool to us. I have only been playing for a month and still constantly learning new stuff. Sounds like the PC is a little better but I still love my console. Thank you for the info.
    Xbox has the same dungeon finder tool as all other.

Hopefully some console users can explain how to do this

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
    Answer ✓
  • Dubhliam
    Dubhliam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am on PC EU, and don't use the console UI, so I cannot be specific as to how to help you.

There are two ways to group:
    either you use the Dungeon Finder tool, found in the Group menu (on PC the defaut keybind is P)
    or you can use zone chat or guild chat to find people interested in what you are interested, and invite them to group, then you can teleport into a dungeon if you have that dungeon discovered on the map, or wait for someone in your group to enter the dungeon, then teleport to them with "travel to player"
    >>>Detailed Justice System Concept thread<<<
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on PC/NA, but most people use Groupfinder to queue for their roles in a random or specific dungeon. Alternatively, they get a group from one of their guilds or they recruit near the Undaunted Enclaves from zone chat.
  • Sega4life
    Sega4life
    ✭✭
  • AntiisocialLev
    AntiisocialLev
    Soul Shriven

We do its under activity finder

Or use /z to ask in zone chat for help
    Xbox NA
  • Sega4life
    Sega4life
    ✭✭
    Awesome, I will look for it as soon as I am able to log on. 🙀😸😻