The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How can I lodge a ticket?

gimarwb17_ESO
gimarwb17_ESO
✭✭✭
I seem to be unable to lodge a ticket because they go from one automatic list of things to another and none of all of them actually have to do with my problem!
Do these people insist of getting rid of their players?
I am listed as not having paid for my subscription which is via Steam.
Steam assures me that they have paid my March/April subscription see their email
They say to contact ESO but ESO are only interested in getting money money money and DO NOT GIVE A PLAYER THE OPPORTINITY TO LODGE A TICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is the email from Steam:

Message from Steam Support on Apr 5 @ 6:48am | 2 hours ago

Hey,

I can fully understand your frustration with not having access to your purchased content.

In looking at your Steam account, it appears that your subscription was successfully renewed as of March 15th, 2019.

If you are not seeing this subscription active in your Elder Scrolls Online account, please contact their support team directly. They will be the best resource for getting the content added to your account if there has been an error.

If you have already contacted them and/or they have specified they are unable to provide assistance, please provide a copy of your correspondence with them in your next message and we would be happy to provide you with a refund for the missing content.

You can reach The Elder Scrolls Online support by using the information from the Official Support section here.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions in the meantime.

Steam Support
Cassie
  • gimarwb17_ESO
    gimarwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    To add to above message: Here is what ESO advises me:

Welcome!

Your ESO Plus™ membership has expired. Click here to set up your renewal.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you reach back out to Steam Support as they indicated?

Including providing the ESO correspondence to Steam Support?

That's literally what the message says.
  • gimarwb17_ESO
    gimarwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Well even the April Payment went out of my account but now I cannot log into ESO at all any longer. I kept trying over and over since others had that problem and they said it helps sometimes if you keep logging in.
    It did not help me (als0 somebody said to delete the 'launcher' and I tried that to - did not help)
    I uninstalled the game again and reinstalled
    I wanted to contact customer service of ESO direct but they have some of my details, ie.Steam name but they want me to log in with my Steam pw but if I do that they say no, incorrect.
    I have had my Steam pw for ages and surely know what it is.
    Accordingly I guess I cannot log in because they think I do not own a game and am not a valid member!

Some people said it is if you are Windows 7. I am Windows 8.1 and apparently that does not have a problem
    Played this game for many yeas without a problem. And suddenly now I have been struggling more than 3 weeks to be able to play it again without any result.

Even if I purchase the game again from scratch outside of ESO I will not have my chars and would have to start from scratch. And subscription for two month that I could not play whilst Steam paid my membership fee, amounting to 2 x Aus $ are gone too. I am a pensioner and every cent counts. On the other side I am dependent on games as it is the nearly the only thing I can do with bad emphysema and being quite old. Maybe I will do the favour to Steam and ESO to stop bothering them if I just cut my wrists.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @gimarwb17_ESO

What error message is coming up when you attempt to login to ESO?

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post