Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Chat Box Mechanics?

SelkieDVM
SelkieDVM
Silly question, but could someone direct me to a guide for using the chat box? Specifically I was going to offer up a motif for trade, found how to link it in my inventory, but then it just posted the link without giving me the option to add text? Thanks.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC or console? (does console even have a chat box?)

For PC you should be able to click back into the chat box, or else do the text first then link the item
    Edited by tinythinker on April 2, 2019 5:00PM
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • SelkieDVM
    SelkieDVM
    Thanks! I am on PC.