Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

HELP ESO claims my pmt go via Steam and no pmt received, Steam assures me they paid!

gimarwb17_ESO
gimarwb17_ESO
✭✭✭
OK I am playing via Steam. There was a problem with my credit card date i.e. out of date but I submitted new details to Steam. They assured me that the monthly payment to ESO has been made, even assured me yesterday that March payment (15th) has been paid.
ESO advised on my account that my account is now out of date and to refer to Steam
Steam says go to ESO ESO says go to Steam, the money has gone out of my account but my ESO account tells me I am out
I try to talk to ESO but to get a customer service ticket lodged is more difficult than trying to get a direct line to the Good Lord! All the things are automatic questions after question who have nothing to do with what you want. So if you don't have the suitable answer, bugger off?
  • gimarwb17_ESO
    gimarwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and by the way, to get customer service at Steam is also worse than pulling teeth!!!!
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of us can give a "suitable" answer, @gimarwb17_ESO, because we don't know the specifics of your situation.

Best bet is to list your ESO Support ticket number in your thread here.

Hopefully, a friendly mod can move it along.

Just want to make sure you're aware of the obvious ... playing on Steam has it's drawbacks.

One of those drawbacks is dealing with Steam Support.
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Did you send proof of payment to ESO? They won't just take your word for it. Attach your Steam and credit card proof to your support ticket.
    PC/NA/EP ✌️