The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are people really trying to nerf something that hasnt even come out yet?!

BeefyMrTips
BeefyMrTips
✭✭✭✭
Dear ESO community,

What are you thinking complaining about an OP necro in PvP before it even drops. Stop it, get some help..

But but Beefy... we saw it in the thing and the site and the test...!!

Shutup! Lol it’s not out yet, calm yourself, you’re being ridiculous
Mr. was my Father's name, just the tips is fine.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't need to shot by a Magnum bullet to know that high chance I will die.

The fact that Orc would be OP af was obvious before testing and testing that cemented that fact. But now it is too late to change that fact.
  • DoonerSeraph
    DoonerSeraph
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dear ESO community,

What are you thinking complaining about an OP necro in PvP before it even drops. Stop it, get some help..

"Shut up! It's not even out!

Shut up! It's only 1st/2nd PTS week, they are fixing bugs!

Shut up! It'a only 3rd week of the PTS, they usually change things on the 4th!

Shut up! They may still make changes when it goes live!

Shu... Is it live now? With no changes? But how???!!!"

Not that I agree with nerfing Necro, but feedback to ZOS is only for the memes and trash bin.
  • Kulvar
    Kulvar
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's a passive giving 300 Magicka and Stamina Recovery.
    Non class skills cost will not magically increase for Necromancers.
    So it's obvious that they'll have a huge Stamina sustain.
    Coward Argonian scholar of the Ebonheart Pact
  • Raammzzaa
    Raammzzaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The new Necro class looks OP as all get out, and I can’t wait to play it! I just wish they would buff the original classes at the same time rather than go with another cycle of nerfs (wings, grim, snipe, etc.).
  • Chufu
    Chufu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »

The fact that Orc would be OP af was obvious before testing and testing that cemented that fact. But now it is too late to change that fact.

Forget it, Orc doesn't need a nerf. No, no!!

Finally after more than 4 years we got love, we want to keep this. *clan agrees*
  • Kulvar
    Kulvar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raammzzaa wrote: »
    The new Necro class looks OP as all get out, and I can’t wait to play it! I just wish they would buff the original classes at the same time rather than go with another cycle of nerfs (wings, grim, snipe, etc.).

And turn some DK/Templar morphs into stamina ones.
    Coward Argonian scholar of the Ebonheart Pact
  • IzzyStardust
    IzzyStardust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear ESO community,

Hi! This is the forum. The forum, this is @BeefyMrTips - have y’all met?
    Edited by IzzyStardust on March 29, 2019 7:47PM
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    well, I do think it would be better to see things on the PTS, but in the end... yes. That is why they ask for feedback before things go live.

edit: also, it's pretty easy in some instances to crunch numbers or read descriptions and see problems before they rear their head. Not saying every complaint is right, but ZoS fails to see some pretty obvious problems with balance sometimes.
    Edited by xaraan on March 29, 2019 7:58PM
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭
    P2W class just like the warden except worse. They're actually giving this class buffs that they've been nerfing on other classes amd armor sets. Your really gonna say that? Interesting. This is ridiculous.
  • Oreyn_Bearclaw
    Oreyn_Bearclaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, it happened this time last year with Warden. Haha
  • likecats
    likecats
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »

Orc is OP by 500 stamina. Reduce it by that much, it will be perfectly balanced.

Hardly OP af.
  • ruikkarikun
    ruikkarikun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Strop nerf train.
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    😓🤔 if only bosmers used this line too.

There's are real concerns but let's definitely not have a repeat of warden.
  • Demra
    Demra
    ✭✭✭
    I think ppl would have been calmer if the devs would fix bugs, patch out things and balance skill quickly, often and regularly. But because it happens mostly 2-3 times a year a little bit; folks feel they need to predict results ahead of release or they will have to deal with the consequence for a long period of time.
    Edited by Demra on March 29, 2019 10:28PM
  • Pulque
    Pulque
    ✭✭✭
    Dear ESO community,

Remember ridiculous double-dw enchantment meta? how many people had been talking about that sh*t in pts? Did class representative not inform zos of that? Did it come to live? How long did it last until fix?

There is a difference between nerfing poor nightblade tank to oblivion and fixing broken necro. But zos will make necro OP in some aspects to promote selling.

• ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Expunge is broken. Removing three negative effects with no cost while also getting resources back for doing so has absolutely no place in pvp. Add up the amount of damage that can be mitigated with this ability--such as removing the dot from claw, breath, and major fracture of a stamdk--and tell me that it's fair to be able to do this at no cost while also getting resources back from the same ability. With this specific example, you're removing a major penetration debuff and mitigating probably 15-20k incoming damage while getting back resources.

The fact that this ability might make it to the PTS in that state is just completely bizarre to me. Are the class developers that out of touch?
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    its not out yet. Im just giving my feedback about what seems a bit extreme or underwhelming.

I have said things about necro are op, particularly the Goliath.

I have also said multiple things about necro I feel are weak or not practical.

So when it does come to pts we can actually get a solid version of it that requires minor tweaks, instead of 800 people focusing on the fact that Goliath is the most broken skill to be added to this game we can do actual playing around with skills and seeing what needs adjustment. Instead of those 800 players just focusing on the obvious that this is insane
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The necro spammable looks broken for pvp, an aoe, high dmg spammable attack that heals huge amounts and negates 2k healing each time ?
  • Stx
    Stx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dear ESO community,

You're right. Players shouldn't provide feedback during the TESTING phase... Should just wait until things go live to fix them.

That makes sense.
  • Ysbriel
    Ysbriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes people are really doing that, the Necromancer class might be new but Nerfmancers are a class of old.
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ecru wrote: »
    Expunge is broken. Removing three negative effects with no cost while also getting resources back for doing so has absolutely no place in pvp. Add up the amount of damage that can be mitigated with this ability--such as removing the dot from claw, breath, and major fracture of a stamdk--and tell me that it's fair to be able to do this at no cost while also getting resources back from the same ability. With this specific example, you're removing a major penetration debuff and mitigating probably 15-20k incoming damage while getting back resources.

The fact that this ability might make it to the PTS in that state is just completely bizarre to me. Are the class developers that out of touch?

@ecru

Expunge costs 2k health to use. From what I understand- the tooltip screenshots aren't up to date. The people that actually played the game during the preview said it was 2k health cost. Careful about expunging too much!
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Ozazz
    Ozazz
    ✭✭✭✭
    honestly is needs to be op! for the games sake
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dear ESO community,

People love calling for nerfs especially ones who have decided they'll never use the class they want nerfed, so they just see it as killing the competition.
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stx wrote: »
    Dear ESO community,

You're right. Players shouldn't provide feedback during the TESTING phase... Should just wait until things go live to fix them.

That makes sense.

What have you tested?
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP is not familiar with this games history.

Warden - calls for nerfs before it was released.
    Templar - calls for nerf before the game was released.

Do I need to continue?
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@ecru

Expunge costs 2k health to use. From what I understand- the tooltip screenshots aren't up to date. The people that actually played the game during the preview said it was 2k health cost. Careful about expunging too much!

2k health is seriously almost nothing. It might as well not even have a cost.
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
  • dazee
    dazee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

@ecru

you've seen all the people who think its ok to run around with less than 15k health right? and thats WITH HP food.
    Playing your character the way your character should play is all that matters. Play as well as you can but never betray the character. Doing so would make playing an mmoRPG pointless.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I gotta agree with OP the drama is too much for something month away from release
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    dazee wrote: »

@ecru

you've seen all the people who think its ok to run around with less than 15k health right? and thats WITH HP food.

What! That’s an amazing pvp strategy if you ask me. I wish more people would use it... on other teams. All you need is damage, self healing is for wussies who like fights longer than 2 seconds.
    Edited by Iskiab on March 31, 2019 8:54AM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • lucky_Sage
    lucky_Sage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They did the same thing with the warden
    DC PC NA
    Magdk - main
    Stamcro - alt

AD PS4 NA -retired (PC runs way better to play on console)
    magdk
    magblade
    stamplar
    magden
    magsorc