The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Are people really trying to nerf something that hasnt even come out yet?!

• Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ecru wrote: »
    Expunge is broken. Removing three negative effects with no cost while also getting resources back for doing so has absolutely no place in pvp. Add up the amount of damage that can be mitigated with this ability--such as removing the dot from claw, breath, and major fracture of a stamdk--and tell me that it's fair to be able to do this at no cost while also getting resources back from the same ability. With this specific example, you're removing a major penetration debuff and mitigating probably 15-20k incoming damage while getting back resources.

The fact that this ability might make it to the PTS in that state is just completely bizarre to me. Are the class developers that out of touch?

My thoughts exactly. Templars ritual has been nerfed few times and now they introduce something like this? LOL. Also spamable skill that cuts healing by 2k? Mhm... Let's disable HoTs, sounds good to me.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone made this thread already. But yes it’s starting before release, otherwise we end up with a year of ridiculously OP class. I’m just going to go with a comparison of my PvP main (medium stamina templar) vs a medium stamina necro. Shuffle immediately negates 25% of my spammable, then necro gets another 10% reduction of dots for a total of 35% damge reduction on my spammable. My available class debuff? Minor fracture. The necro will have AOE major fracture and breach, Major defile which can also stack on top of the reduced healing from death scythe. They can also hit me major vulnerability. I’m probably missing some stuff. But this isn’t even a match up. This is a grossely one sided slaughter. Sure I can purge some of this stuff but at best I get a couple of casts before I’m out. The stamina necro can also make use of all its class passives whereas I’m missing an entire skill lines worth or more. So yes, the early nerf threads are necessary. If ZOS didn’t pull this kind of bs we wouldn’t have to, or if they’d look at classes that can’t wven access most of their passives in anyway.
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    why we are asking for Necro nerfs before its even released on PTS yet you ask?

because from what we have seen from classreps and playtests...this classes kit seems so overloaded and overpowered that we have to say something before this mess gets onto PTS or even Live

Strongest sustain passives I have ever seen on a class
    strong ultigen
    high dmg skills
    unique strong buffs and debuffs

thats why we already now say, that the class needs a nerf, and I prob forgot something.

Its not that we want the class to be bad AF on release, but we want to to be somehow kinda balanced compared to classes we have atm.

PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol that is what the forums are for. I we keep quite nothing will be done. Just go of the forums if you don't like it. Thank you.
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I think what people are asking for is balance, not Nerf.