The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Major sorcery to all classes

Stibbons
Stibbons
✭✭✭✭✭
This is needed. Just plain annoying to use entropy those who do not have it. Or just place it to restoration staff.
  • AntonShan
    AntonShan
    ✭✭✭✭
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pots/entropy/rattlecage, pick whatever floats your boat man.
  • Kulvar
    Kulvar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Entropy is a nice spell and it's better not on Restoration Staff. It's available without any weapon requirement.
    If you don't like it, use "Essence of Spell Power" potions.
    Coward Argonian scholar of the Ebonheart Pact
  • devilsTear
    devilsTear
    ✭✭✭
    Seems necromancers won't get it either if not using entropy or SD pots.
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    devilsTear wrote: »

no major buffs at all, no brutality/sorcery/savagery/prophecy, nothing. nor do necromancers have a minor group buff, only major vulnerability from the atro ulti is unique, what do necromancers bring to a good group?
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

no major buffs at all, no brutality/sorcery/savagery/prophecy, nothing. nor do necromancers have a minor group buff, only major vulnerability from the atro ulti is unique, what do necromancers bring to a good group?

Massive debuffs
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thaught thjs might be a promoting dragon knights thread.

I’ll see myself out.
  • SaintSubwayy
    SaintSubwayy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NO...stop making every class the same...then we can also start to add perma empower from magplar to all classes and minor berserk aswell...taking away all flavours etc.

PC EU
    vAA HM / vHRC HM / vSO HM / vMoL HM / vHoF HM / vAS HM / vCR HM / vSS HM / vKA HM

Flawless Conqueror / Immortal Redeemer / Dawnbringer / Griphon Heart / Master Angler / Spirit Slayer

• Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    p00tx wrote: »

Massive debuffs

With the exception of major vulnerability, you are able to get all other debuffs from skills/sets.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    p00tx wrote: »

Massive debuffs

With the exception of major vulnerability, you are able to get all other debuffs from skills/sets.

Very true, and also have an unplayable build at the same time.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Instant Rez
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique